Page 2 of 2
Johnny_Ibanez
ʎuuɥoſ
1,251 IQ
During that part I just had my hands on my head shouting "WHAT IS GOING ON?!? THIS IS TOO MUCH!!! ... BLLLLAAAARGGGHH!!!"
Johnny_Ibanez
ʎuuɥoſ
1,251 IQ
Did anyone see the dude that got stranded on the zip line? He got bottled to fuck. They closed the zip line because everyone they sent down after that also got bottled to fuck. It was mint.
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,391 IQ
Haha, nah but I heard about it. To be fair, I'm scared of heights but if it wasn't £15 for a go even I might have been tempted (with gaffa tape round my wellies, though) but it was a tad steep lol. Think there was quite little bottling compared to previous years, from what I've seen on YouTube... only time I thought it got a bit mental was before Rammstein when the crowd thought 'sod it, we're only here for a few more hours, let's tear shit up!'
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Guitarlord44
UG's Wizard
1,086 IQ
Quote by Guitarlord44
Agreed. What an awful line up this year

Why the **** did i say that? I would love to go to this.
DardySon
Marshmellow Dildo
175 IQ
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Haha, nah but I heard about it. To be fair, I'm scared of heights but if it wasn't £15 for a go even I might have been tempted (with gaffa tape round my wellies, though) but it was a tad steep lol. Think there was quite little bottling compared to previous years, from what I've seen on YouTube... only time I thought it got a bit mental was before Rammstein when the crowd thought 'sod it, we're only here for a few more hours, let's tear shit up!'

This was my first time at download and I was about 4th row from the front at Rammstein but a little to the right of the stage and I remember looking around while we were waiting for Rammstein to come on and I just saw a ton of bottles flying through the air.