Page 2 of 2
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
490 IQ
Quote by TooktheAtrain
Get over her and get on with your life and be successful. That'll show her.

That's basically what I did.

What really pissed me off, is I was sort of dating this one girl (wasn't official, but we kissed and cuddled and such). Then, we decided to call if off. After that, she still wanted to be friends. So, because we're friends, apparently she can tell me about this new guy she's interested in. I'm going, "Bitch, it hasn't even been 2 weeks! Why would I want to hear about some bastard anyway?"

In the long run, I ended up getting a much more amazing girl who I love and who loves me. So...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 26, 2013,
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
20 IQ
Quote by MrDo0m
Living well is the best revenge.

gaaay
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
MrDo0m
Blessed Sisyphus
30 IQ
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
gaaay

I get it--you don't like Midtown.
due 07
haaan
262 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's basically what I did.

What really pissed me off, is I was sort of dating this one girl (wasn't official, but we kissed and cuddled and such). Then, we decided to call if off. After that, she still wanted to be friends. So, because we're friends, apparently she can tell me about this new guy she's interested in. I'm going, "Bitch, it hasn't even been 2 weeks! Why would I want to hear about some bastard anyway?"

if you agreed to being friends that's what friends do. talk about their romantic interests with each other and stuff.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
490 IQ
Quote by due 07
if you agreed to being friends that's what friends do. talk about their romantic interests with each other and stuff.
Except I would imagine the bitch would have realized that talking to her about her romantic interests would have been awkward as shit, and it fucking was.

Not to mention, it just confirmed to me that she was rather shallow.
due 07
haaan
262 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Except I would imagine the bitch would have realized that talking to her about her romantic interests would have been awkward as shit, and it fucking was.

awkwardness is the spice of life. :-)
Not to mention, it just confirmed to me that she was rather shallow.

having feelings for people isn't shallow.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
490 IQ
Quote by due 07
awkwardness is the spice of life. :-)

Bah!

having feelings for people isn't shallow.

Considering only your own feelings is. And, yes, I did talk to her about this guy. I walked through it with her and gave her my perspective "as a guy". (So, I was setting aside my own feelings to discuss it with her.) But really...she could have taken 2 seconds to realize that talking to your ex about another guy is just cruel.
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
20 IQ
Quote by desperatechris
Wank in her clothes and shit on her pillow,

ts did that their entire relationship. be more creative bro
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 2 of 2