ProphetToJables
Tight Tight Tight
150 IQ
Hey guys, just got back from maybe one of the greatest days of my life. I had an audition with a band that plays all over the Uk and they gave it to me on the spot I'm so excited right now it's unreal. It's 2 gigs a week every week until 2014. All in all I;m going to be playing around 70,000 - 100,000 people when all is said and done.

Should I start looking at endorsements? I;m not talking the big guys like Fender or Marshall, but smaller maybe less known builders from the UK who want to get their company out there.

I just want to clarify I'm not just going to pick a company because I want to get a sponsorship, I will have to love playing their equipment first. Atm I'm playing a Bugera, so any suggestions are well appreciated.

Thanks guys!
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
5_Years_Dead
Banned
90 IQ
Can I be a part of your road crew? I have a strong back, people skills, can tune a guitar fairly well, and I am familiar with most of the drugs out there. I'll even wear a band shirt while on duty.

My passport is current and I'm ready to go. I'll tell my girlfriend that ill send for her in 2014 after the tour and after I score with a bunch of UK groupies!

Rock out with your **** out! Let's do this!
ProphetToJables
Tight Tight Tight
150 IQ
Sorry 5 years dead as thin as I may be I'm my own pit crew noone I trust more and i set my guitars up just the way I like 'em I'm thinking of starting out small, looking out for straps and leads, then moving onto really local luthiers and possibly Hayden amps (a stretch I know). Thanks Chuckles, interesting video!

EDIT: Also, if there are any small time British builders on here who want to work something out, let me know
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Last edited by ProphetToJables at Jan 26, 2013,
AlanHB
Godin's Resident Groupie
200 IQ
Congrats dude. Whats the name of the band?

Id wait until you are actually gigging before seeking out endorsements.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
ProphetToJables
Tight Tight Tight
150 IQ
I'm not actually sure of the name, as strange as that sounds. It's more of a contractual role type of deal.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
AlanHB
Godin's Resident Groupie
200 IQ
^^^ Yeah that doesn't help much when negotiating an endorsement. Wait until you start playing so that you can tell them who youre playing with and how many people you are playing to.

Also Bugera? Really? Cmon man you can do better than that!
Soundcloud
ProphetToJables
Tight Tight Tight
150 IQ
Yeah haha that's why I'm lookng at endorsements (if not then I'm just going to buy a Fender Blues Deluxe or Vox AC15). I'm playing two gigs a week minimum with an average crowd of 1500.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
AlanHB
Godin's Resident Groupie
200 IQ
^^^ Just wait until it actually happens.
Soundcloud