Page 16 of 16
TooktheAtrain
Banned
184 IQ
Quote by Weaponized
Do I have to explain to you politeness and stuff. It is literally mutilation of course but I think it's rude to call Sam/circumcised people mutilated. That was my point mate.

Yep let's whitewash child abuse in the hopes that people that have been abused don't have their feelings hurt.
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
830 IQ
Quote by TooktheAtrain
Yep let's whitewash child abuse in the hopes that people that have been abused don't have their feelings hurt.

You can call me 'mutilated' if it makes you feel better.

I'm quite comfortable with my mutilation and have no concerns about those of my 2 male children.

As per a few posts above, I'm sorry that your little flaccid penis bothers you so much that you need the extra.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
I like how barely anyone has been able to defend circumcision without saying 'hurr durr u has an ugly penis'. There are a few select examples who've managed to avoid doing so, luckily, but there seems to be a trend.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by Arby911

I'm quite comfortable with my mutilation and have no concerns about those of my 2 male children.

Do you mind if I ask what your motivation was to have your sons circumcised (I ask as I think yours are the first non-hypothetical children mentioned in this thread)? Was it just because you had it done and considered it 'normal', or did you consider any other pro's/con's?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jan 29, 2013,
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
830 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
I like how barely anyone has been able to defend circumcision without saying 'hurr durr u has an ugly penis'. There are a few select examples who've managed to avoid doing so, luckily, but there seems to be a trend.

If you are addressing me, even tangentially, you appear to be confusing 'ugly' with 'short'?

I have no way of knowing if you have an 'ugly' penis (and I'm not entirely sure what the criteria would be?) but given your response it's reasonable to conclude you likely have both a short AND ugly penis.

It's ok, just find yourself a short, ugly boy/girlfriend that's in no position to complain...

Quote by Hydra150
Do you mind if I ask what your motivation was to have your sons circumcised (I ask as I think yours are the first non-hypothetical children mentioned in this thread)? Was it just because you had it done and considered it 'normal', or did you consider any other pro's/con's?

I suppose there was en element of 'I/we consider this normal" but my wife and I discussed it prior to the event and she was of the opinion that a cut penis is a better penis.

Who am I to argue that?

Was there actual logic involved? Probably not.
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jan 29, 2013,
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by Arby911
If you are addressing me, even tangentially, you appear to be confusing 'ugly' with 'short'?

I have no way of knowing if you have an 'ugly' penis (and I'm not entirely sure what the criteria would be?) but given your response it's reasonable to conclude you likely have both a short AND ugly penis.

It's ok, just find yourself a short, ugly boy/girlfriend that's in no position to complain...

You should get a regular Agony Aunt column going on the UG front page.
Uncle Arby, has a ring to it...
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by Arby911

'I reject the proposition that my argument is entirely ad hominem because you have a tiny penis'
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
And I like how people can needlessly cut pieces off of their child and that's fine, but me and others calling that mutilation is being a dick.
I hope you aren't talking about me man. Cause then I'd be disappointed in u.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
lmao
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by Weaponized
I hope you aren't talking about me man. Cause then I'd be disappointed in u.

Well unless I'm mistaken you support circumcision and implied that people saying it was mutilation were being dicks, no?
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
Well unless I'm mistaken you support circumcision and implied that people saying it was mutilation were being dicks, no?

He does not support circumcision. Gotta keep track, Todd.
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
830 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart

'I reject the proposition that my argument is entirely ad hominem because you have a tiny penis'

Precisely!

Quote by Hydra150
You should get a regular Agony Aunt column going on the UG front page.
Uncle Arby, has a ring to it...

Hmmm, It's a thought!

I'd probably get bored with the same old same old like I suspect happened to the "Ask Van Hammersmith" serial though.
Charles Darwin
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
You are drawing your own conclusions and somehow managed to miss that I stated I was against it like 2 times. I am disappointed.

Just in case: I in no way support circumcision and do think it's fucked up.

I also think arby is being a douche by being all "Lmao small dicks wutever dont care srry my dick is so big stay made yurop " It's just calling him out would accomplish zero.
Last edited by Weaponized at Jan 29, 2013,
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by Arby911

Hmmm, It's a thought!

I'd probably get bored with the same old same old like I suspect happened to the "Ask Van Hammersmith" serial though.

But answer every query by stipulating that the asker has a small penis. I imagine the submissions would dry up pretty quick.
Quote by Arby911

I suppose there was en element of 'I/we consider this normal" but my wife and I discussed it prior to the event and she was of the opinion that a cut penis is a better penis.

Who am I to argue that?

Was there actual logic involved? Probably not.

I assume this is the same for the majority of circumcised Americans. I wish it wasn't, because the procedure is entirely pointless as far as I have learned. These cultural things take a while to change, I understand that the rate is dropping though, and awareness that it isn't important for health reasons is rising.
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
830 IQ
Quote by Hydra150
But answer every query by stipulating that the asker has a small penis. I imagine the submissions would dry up pretty quick.

Indeed! It would lose it's gimmick appeal pretty quickly...

Quote by Weaponized

I also think arby is being a douche by being all "Lmao small dicks wutever dont care srry my dick is so big stay made yurop " It's just calling him out would accomplish zero.

Guessing you missed this in Post #599?

"Yeah, totally not serious...this is a stupid argument that I chose to have some fun with. "

Although I do have to wonder why it bothers you so? Hmmmm.......
Charles Darwin
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything
1,812 IQ
Just came out of the shower. I totally washed my dick, and pulling back the foreskin to do so took less than a second. Seriously. Actually less than a second. Helmet totally exposed.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by guitarist41
Just came out of the shower. I totally washed my dick, and pulling back the foreskin to do so took less than a second. Seriously. Actually less than a second. Helmet totally exposed.

Thank's for keeping us updated. Don't forget to let us know as soon as you scatch your balls.
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
830 IQ
Quote by guitarist41

Be honest, you pulled it back a couple hundred times to get an average...
Charles Darwin
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything
1,812 IQ
Quote by Hydra150
Thank's for keeping us updated. Don't forget to let us know as soon as you scatch your balls.

**** off, man. That would just be plain weird.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything
1,812 IQ
Quote by Arby911
Be honest, you pulled it back a couple hundred times to get an average...

Wah wah wah waaaaaahhhh.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by guitarist41
Wah wah wah waaaaaahhhh.

Is that the noise you make?
Mine is more of a sharp grunt followed by sighing.
guitarist41
DiscoSucks****Everything
1,812 IQ
Quote by Hydra150
Is that the noise you make?
Mine is more of a sharp grunt followed by sighing.

Ew.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by guitarist41
Ew.
Yeah, normally followed by that.
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Quote by Arby911
Guessing you missed this in Post #599?

"Yeah, totally not serious...this is a stupid argument that I chose to have some fun with. "

Although I do have to wonder why it bothers you so? Hmmmm.......
I'm not gonna excuse you acting like a twat even if you acknowledge it.
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
830 IQ
Quote by Weaponized
I'm not gonna excuse you acting like a twat even if you acknowledge it.

Who said I'm acting?

Although one of us is taking themselves way too seriously...or trolling.

Or both.
Charles Darwin
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by Arby911

if you had read the thread you would have seen that some people do consider it an issue to be taken seriously.
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Quote by Arby911
Who said I'm acting?

Or both.
Just don't shoot me man, calm down
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
830 IQ
Quote by Hydra150
if you had read the thread you would have seen that some people do consider it an issue to be taken seriously.

I did read it.

I disagree with those people.

If you have enough time to actually be concerned about what other folks do or have done in regard to this minor genitalia squabble, you have too much free time and a significant lack of imagination.

And I'm going to make fun of it, and you. At least until I get bored.

Quote by Weaponized
Just don't shoot me man, calm down

I'm one of the calmest people you'll (n)ever meet.

I've never shot anyone in anger.

Charles Darwin
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by Arby911

If you have enough time to actually be concerned about what other folks do or have done

I don't criticise adults who choose to be circumcised, it's just the practice of doing it to healthy babies (without knowing if they would have given consent as adults) that I take issue with, especially when parents often aren't too clued up on the pro's(or lack thereof) and con's.
you have too much free time

guilty as charged
guitarmaniac88
Procrastinate & Dominate!
650 IQ
There are no REAL cons to circumcision, only cons to non-circumcision, and that has been shown in this thread.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Quote by guitarmaniac88
There are no REAL cons to circumcision

except for disease and death.
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by guitarmaniac88
There are no REAL cons to circumcision, only cons to non-circumcision, and that has been shown in this thread.

There are no real cons to ripping your finger nails out, that doesn't make it a good idea.
guitarmaniac88
Procrastinate & Dominate!
650 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
There are no real cons to ripping your finger nails out, that doesn't make it a good idea.

Both of your points' aren't that valid. There is a higher risk for disease and, yes, death by not being circumcised, more so than being circumcised.

Pulling fingernails out won't prevent disease as well as circumcision will.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Both of your points' aren't that valid. There is a higher risk for disease and, yes, death by not being circumcised, more so than being circumcised.

What makes you think any of this is true?

Circumcision comes with risks;
http://www.circumstitions.com/death.html
And that's just talking about death, other non-fatal complications are obviously more common but still potentially devastating (which is alarmingly common in some parts of the world).

Circumcision health benefit virtually nil, study finds

Circumcision does not protect men against HIV or other secually stransmitted diseases, study finds.

Also, the argument against forced circumcision is not only about health, but also about the rights of the male to have an intact **** (he's free to have it snipped as an adult if he chooses), which some think is preferable for reasons including sexual fulfilment.
Last edited by Hydra150 at Feb 5, 2013,
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by guitarmaniac88

Pulling fingernails out won't prevent disease as well as circumcision will.

As I said earlier in this thread, this isn't just a health issue. Do you think we should remove the tonsils and appendix of every child?

The main point, though, is that this is a violation of a person's right over their body.
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Now I remember;
Quote by guitarmaniac88

this post is the reason I have up on this thread a week ago.
Mainly because it took a few days to recover from the blunt force trauma of my palm hitting my face.
strait jacket
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt
177 IQ
Foreskins FTW
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
gorkyporky
I like pie.
3,732 IQ
Quote by guitarmaniac88

Really? I mean... really? Aside from complications during the pocedure itself, all the disfigurments that happen because of the healing process and loosing a lot of sensitivity, yeah, i guess you may be right.

As of cons of non-circumcision, i don't know of one.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
My dick is like a ****ing space ship. Circumcision FTFW