I just purchased the Ultimate Guitar App and I purchased a 12 month subscription; however, whenever I go to view a tab, it tells me that I need a subscription. Then when I click to buy one, it says I already have one! I have tried reinstalling the app, but nothing works. Please help.
Quote by charleicoffey
I just purchased the Ultimate Guitar App and I purchased a 12 month subscription; however, whenever I go to view a tab, it tells me that I need a subscription. Then when I click to buy one, it says I already have one! I have tried reinstalling the app, but nothing works. Please help.

@charleicoffey, @clennertz Thank you for reporting the issue which has been fixed now and your UGT HD subscriptions are fully available.
I'm having the same issue. I paid the subscription but can't pull up the app on my ipad. Do I need to go into a setting? Please help.
Quote by SPC Guitar
I'm having the same issue. I paid the subscription but can't pull up the app on my ipad. Do I need to go into a setting? Please help.

It seems like your UGT HD subscription has already expired:

Username: SPC Guitar
E-mail: XXXXXXX

Old subscription: 2011-12-29 18:18:42 ==> 2012-12-29 18:18:40

If you have the receipt from iTunes with the recent charge please send it to support-ipadugt@ultimate-guitar.com to help us investigate the issue.
I already have a 1 year subscription for Tab HD, just downloaded Tab Pro HD and did the 1 Year subscription on that also. But when I try anything it tells me I have to buy one, so I click buy and it says I already have a subscription!!!!! What's the deal here?
Same problem here, should I reinstall or what? Got a lifetime sub so not impressed
Same problem for me too... Bought lifetime subscription and it ask me subscribe again... When i hit purchase, it tells me that i already purchased, but show me that damned dialog again and again ! What can i do now ?
Quote by giveme5be
Same problem for me too... Bought lifetime subscription and it ask me subscribe again... When i hit purchase, it tells me that i already purchased, but show me that damned dialog again and again ! What can i do now ?

The issue with lifetime subscription has been fixed now. Try to restore your subscription once again and let us know if the problem persists.
When I try to subscribe on my ipad2, it just gives me the waiting icon and hangs and times out. Why does the subscribe (any length) work on my ipad?
Quote by ksack
When I try to subscribe on my ipad2, it just gives me the waiting icon and hangs and times out. Why does the subscribe (any length) work on my ipad?

Make sure the restrictions for in-app purchase are disabled on your device: Go to General > Restrictions > In-app purchase > ON
I have another problem, I can't purchase a subscription. I want a lifetime subscription but it just gives me the waiting icon when I press it on The New Ipad with ios 5. Please advise.
Quote by charleicoffey

Same issue here; when I restore it says there is no subsription to restore. When I choose 'subscribe now', Apple says "you already purchased this subscription".

Very annoying problem!
Last edited by Stiksels at Nov 9, 2013,
Same problem for me. I've just moved to an iPad Air from my iPad 3 (where the app worked fine) and haven't been able to open up Favourite tabs having just paid for a 12 month subscription.
I just bought an ipad. Have used android app for a year. First off this is stupid I have to pay to look at free tabs. But regardless everyne wants a buck now a days... But I can't put my subscription through. It asks to sign into Apple ID. The confirms payment selection. Them tells me it can't go through and can't connect to App Store. But I can connect to the App Store and dl any app I want. What's up?? I bought this ipad for this app and GarageBand... I'm getting upset that it won't work. It's been 3 days same situation. There is money on the card. Everything else works fine.
Hi, i have the same problem on iPad3. The application said to be already buyed.

I have an iPad2 and have the same problem. It keeps askin me to subscribe again and when I do it says I'm already subscribed and I need to download it and press ok to do so, which I do and then nothing happens. Can you help?
I am not able to view any tabs at all on my ipad.
Why did I pay for the app if I can't view any tabs?
My subscription is due for renewal but there is nothing on the homepage to allow me to resubscribe
Hi I am having the same problem on an iPad air. I bought and paid for a one year subscription and it keeps telling me I have to subscribe. Please fix!

More than a week later, with a repair ticket open, it's still not working and I haven't heard a word beyond the robo-response from when I reported the problem. What gives???
Last edited by patraine at Jan 5, 2014,
I just purchased an annual Tab Pro subscription, but my iPad app says that I need to subscribe?
I purchased the extras pack on my iPhone, expecting it to be echoed on my iPad3 which is my main TAB tool however the iPad is requiring me to purchase again!
Is this correct, I have been using TABsHD for a couple of years but am hesitating upgrading to the Pro as I don't want be hit for separate payments for my iPhone iPad and Mac.
Can you clarify the situation?
I just paid for the lifetime subscription on my iPad, it is now telling me I need to resubscribe and that I don't have a subscription. I just paid $30 and I am upset. I see it subtracted from my iTunes but I can't open the app. Why is this happening? Can I really trust this app at all much less a lifetime. Help please I'm frustrated.
Also having this issue. Lifetime subscription isn't recognized after an iPad restore. Please help, and thanks.
Quote by sliprynoodle
Also having this issue. Lifetime subscription isn't recognized after an iPad restore. Please help, and thanks.

Try to update your app to 1.3.7 version and then restore your subs. To restore your subscription you should tap "Subscribe now" button in the app's main menu. Then, tap the "Restore my subscription" button and enter the same Apple ID, that was used for purchase.
Quote by UG Support
Yes, I already answered you in a ticket.

Your fix is not working, I tried to restore and also made sure I do not have restrictions turned on.

Please help,
I got a message from Itunes that my subscription was paid and it showed up on my credit card. However I can't access any of the tabs.. It looks like my in-App purchase are on - in my Ipad.
Quote by swamzi
Your fix is not working, I tried to restore and also made sure I do not have restrictions turned on.

Please help,

I updated a ticket, please check your email box.
Quote by gonzosd
I got a message from Itunes that my subscription was paid and it showed up on my credit card. However I can't access any of the tabs.. It looks like my in-App purchase are on - in my Ipad.

Your subs linked to your UG account. Just open the app > Home > sign in as "gonzosd" in Account section.

Good Luck=))