Page 2 of 2
Any lad who goes out with a girl I fancy.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I'd say it's someone who has no life goals and just sits around. They don't have a job, aren't social, and don't strive to better themselves.

A loser to me is someone who drags the people around him/her down due to laziness and taking the path of least resistance at all times.

I can say that I have been a loser by my own definition, and I'm working very hard to fix it.

All of my this.

I'd love to expand on it with my own opinions but I'm too lazy and it's your fault.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Me! I'm 23, currently unemployed, have a negligible social life, never had a girlfriend, can't drive (but ride a bicycle)... I tick all of the boxes. I'm definitely a loser by most people's standards. Probably the only non-loser-y thing about me is that I've got a degree, but otherwise...man, I suck.

But I don't mind. I don't really know what's important to me yet.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
Me! I'm 23, currently unemployed, have a negligible social life, never had a girlfriend, can't drive (but ride a bicycle)... I tick all of the boxes. I'm definitely a loser by most people's standards. Probably the only non-loser-y thing about me is that I've got a degree, but otherwise...man, I suck.

But I don't mind. I don't really know what's important to me yet.

You have a degree? More than can be said for most people, including myself.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

guitarist41 & due 07
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't use the term because it means I would be evaluating someone's worth and I don't have a right to do that.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by girlgerms007
I don't use the term because it means I would be evaluating someone's worth and I don't have a right to do that.

hippie
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 2 of 2