I've narrowed down from so many choices to these three amps.

1. Fender Mustang II 40W
2. Peavey Vypyr 30
3. Vox Valvetronix 40+

I usually play metal, hard rock most of the time but I would like it to also be versatile. These three fit in my budget and I can't go higher even if I want to. I'm leaning more towards the Fender because of the USB capability. But in the end I just want an amp which can get me a good tone. Can somebody help me choose from these three? I know there may be better ones out there, but these fit in my budget. Thanks.
I'm quite inexperienced myself, but I do believe that the Fender Mustang has an abundance of features, there's editing software on it, and there's heaps more features. Check the fender website, it should tell you.
You might be better off asking this question in GG&A
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by eddiehimself
You might be better off asking this question in GG&A

Oh yeah thanks I'll do that.
Quote by Useful Utensils
I'm quite inexperienced myself, but I do believe that the Fender Mustang has an abundance of features, there's editing software on it, and there's heaps more features. Check the fender website, it should tell you.

Yeah the Fender looks great but I just wanted to take others opinion on this. Thanks.
^ you want the bugera militia thread

seriously, though, reported
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?