So a little story first. Around Christmas time, I sold my bass to a friend with my amp because I wanted to concentrate on guitar for the time being, and that was a mistake. I almost immediately regretted that one, and I couldn't go back on the deal. I went to my other friend who didn't want HIS bass (which he had bought used for $70), and I basically traded him 3 packs of strings for it. It's not the greatest, but it works. So, without wasting your time any further...

A Quick Review:

Well, what we have here is a Renegade Godknowswhat. It weighs about 500lbs. I replaced the strings (They hadn't been changed in 2 years) as well as the input jack, which didn't work. I'm also still in the process of finding an amp again, so I haven't really had a change to hear how it really sounds yet. I cleaned the fretboard and it actually doesn't feel too bad. Sorry, that's all I can really give right now. You can really say that I didn't know what I had until I lost it...or sold it.
Quote by watchingmefall
I really doubt it weighs 500 lbs.

That may have been a little exaggerated..... Regardless, it's pretty heavy, and trust me, I've learned my lesson for sure
I hate selling gear cuz I always end up regretting it. Missing both my Fenders. Why did I have to go and fuck up both wrists/hands?

One thing I have noticed with cheapie gear is sometimes it has a way surprising you.

HNBD!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.