Page 21 of 21
Quote by Musicforyou17
Anyone hate me yet?

Lil' bit... lil' bit.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Musicforyou17
Anyone hate me yet?

Well, if your avi implies you are a brony, I'm sure if you dig around enough in here you can find a few.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
i did, they left. i win
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Is it you?!
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Its been almost three years since the last post. Just like with murder cases, people talk, alliances change, new information comes to light.

Who's on your shit list now?
Quote by edmodo23
Well there's this guy named Jason Garcia who I see talking ill of me in other threads, and its pretty hurtful. Is he a mexican?
Never forget the great roasting of Jason Garcia.

Also, you guys WISH you were on my s*** list.
Quote by edmodo23

Well there's this guy named Jason Garcia who I see talking ill of me in other threads, and its pretty hurtful. Is he a mexican?

lol, so polite
edmodo is on my shit list after the many pathetics things he did on this site, what a cum stain

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
edmodo is on my shit list after the many pathetics things he did on this site, what a cum stain

Are cum stains really so bad?
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by Rebel Scum
lol, so polite

Should've been whom
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

They are when you have to explain to your mother what the stain is on her nice new couch.......
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

yah

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car