I know this probably belongs in the recording forum but this has a further reach.

I have booked the studio at my school (JMC) from 12 (midday) to 8pm tomorrow because i was going to do some recording, that person flaked

I'm looking for any type of band/music writer to record - i don't care what style. The studio is pretty decent although the room isn't big enough to do a live recording so it will be a multitrack type deal.

I have access to a drum kit, guitar amps (frontman 212r or something) and a bass amp and a whole array of microphones.

I realize this is short notice but if you're interested email me:
Rory.pawson@live.com
false prophets wanting my help. ha

Quote by roaraudio
that person flaked

You shouldn't have to deal with this, my lord.
Would you like if maybe I hunt him down and throw him into the dungeon until he realizes the error of his way? And maybe a little longer that that?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Damn man, if I was in Brisbane I probably could

Pretty shit situation for you though :/
RIP Gooze

cats
Try Nizzy Sheridan on 0405 666 096. He's in a band called Lavidius in Brisbane they might be keen.
This is way too vague. I can't speak for anyone else, (especially the majority of the people in this thread) but I would need more information for me to even consider.
Quote by Musicforyou17
This is way too vague. I can't speak for anyone else, (especially the majority of the people in this thread) but I would need more information for me to even consider.

What information would you need. You live in U.S.A.
Quote by c.vanhulsentop
Try Nizzy Sheridan on 0405 666 096. He's in a band called Lavidius in Brisbane they might be keen.

I found someone. But if this Nizzy lady has a page i could listen to songs/contact her in the future would be great
Call the studio, explain the situation and ask for a refund if it's possible or move it to a later date.
Quote by Aralingh
Call the studio, explain the situation and ask for a refund if it's possible or move it to a later date.

It's free so no financial loss here. Thanks for looking out for me bbyckz