varundbest
507 IQ
So i own a bajaj Pulsar 150, only 17000km used... My bike was working perfectly, the battery was down so i was using kick-start since 1 month and my bike used to start with 1 kick, always! Maybe it be 2 Degree Celsius or anything... Unfortunately i went to Bajaj Service Centre to get my bike serviced and even their guy (while checking) kicked and started my bike with 1 kick but when i received my bike, strangely d guy gave be started bike in neutral on a side stand and i drove away.. but when i stopped on red light, even 30 kicks couldnt start my bike!!!! I have gone to service center 3 times since then and even talked to d manager and showed this video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4bdTcN5mWA ), but i have got no solution... Luckily my bike does start but with a lot of effort, even with electric start, i have to give acceleration along with it to make the bike start otherwise it wont start....
The bill of the Service -

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7896/30012013229.jpg
Joshua Garcia
Joshole
5,842 IQ
It's a good thing I have a Prius.
I don't actually have a Prius.

inb4 what you really need is a new amp.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
varundbest
507 IQ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
It's a good thing I have a Prius.
I don't actually have a Prius.

inb4 what you really need is a new amp.

amp?? huh?
varundbest
507 IQ
Quote by jeremessmore
Unlike your bike...

That was cruel!
Btw, when my bike does start, it runs smooth as hell! Just like Brand New! (But thats due to me taking proper care and stuff...)
DoubleBassCrash
214 IQ
Yep, best to learn to fix those things yourself, never trust a mechanic. Ditch that ride & get a used Suzuki.
varundbest
507 IQ
Quote by DoubleBassCrash
Yep, best to learn to fix those things yourself, never trust a mechanic. Ditch that ride & get a used Suzuki.

Pulsar is a damn sexy bike, after all India's most selling bike is PULSAR only. But those service center guyz suckx!
Linkerman
UG's Tony Stark
6,724 IQ
Get rid of that... thing, and get a real bike.

Like this:

The Ducati isn't supposed to break easily, even with sub-par servicing.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jan 30, 2013,
DoubleBassCrash
214 IQ
Quote by varundbest
Pulsar is a damn sexy bike, after all India's most selling bike is PULSAR only.

I guess.

I second Linkerman's advice, get a Ducati, that's just about every speed freaks dream.

I doubt bitches wanna be seen with a man on a Pulsar.
varundbest
507 IQ
Quote by DoubleBassCrash
I guess.

I second Linkerman's advice, get a Ducati, that's just about every speed freaks dream.

I doubt bitches wanna be seen with a man on a Pulsar.

U need to have a bit bigger pockets for a ducati and india, u cant easily get its parts and stuff... Kawasaki Ninja is another option but that also have a tie-up with Bajaj in india, so i will again have to go to bajaj service centre....
varundbest
507 IQ
I really seem to shook their offices and was loud enough to reach higher authorities and their head office guy came for inspection and stuff, everything seemed to be the matter of carb. settings and till now, my bike seem to work perfectly... (but its been only half an hour since then!)
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
Quote by varundbest
I really seem to shook their offices and was loud enough to reach higher authorities and their head office guy came for inspection and stuff, everything seemed to be the matter of carb. settings and till now, my bike seem to work perfectly... (but its been only half an hour since then!)

so should we or shouldnt we go to the bajaj service center?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
varundbest
507 IQ
Quote by Burgery
so should we or shouldnt we go to the bajaj service center?

You should not go to any service centre, these guys screw up ur stuff and dont even bother or try to fix it! Its all about a good mechanic! However from now on i will go to that outlet only any those guys know me now plus they wont really fck my bike anymore (i suppose??)....
Cant believe these guys cant get a simple setting done, it was already all set and they screwed it! But if that problem was not there, i would have given them 8.5/10 for decent service! U just have to be vigilant and try to know more about ur ride...