Page 3 of 3
homeless-john
Registered Scum
880 IQ
Sorry to hear things didn't work out. I'm not good at comfort talk so I'm gonna post a gif of Karl Pilkington being a badass.

metalblaster
UG Newbie
494 IQ
Well, is there any chance of finding that ring in the water. Might be worth a try, unless you chucked into a 300 foot deep lake or a mud pit or a huge river full of rapids.

I don't know man. Just go get super ****ing drunk and get into ''do shit'' mode.
desperatechris
Banned
719 IQ
Quote by metalblaster
Well, is there any chance of finding that ring in the water. Might be worth a try, unless you chucked into a 300 foot deep lake or a mud pit or a huge river full of rapids.

I don't know man. Just go get super ****ing drunk and get into ''do shit'' mode.

Smegol will show the way.
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,744 IQ
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm afraid this same kind of thing ($2000 included) is about to happen to me as well, so I know how you're feeling.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lncognito
44 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm afraid this same kind of thing ($2000 included) is about to happen to me as well, so I know how you're feeling.
I'm sure it will turn out brilliantly.

Although way to ruin for all future the contemplation of proposing to someone TS

(From what you've posted it seems that things will normalize with time, even if the situation is rather shitty right now. Just be strong)
Gaz_m2k5
How appropriate.
2,140 IQ
Sorry to hear that Pete, that really sucks

I'm always here to lend an ear if you wanna talk. You and Gem made a good couple, but sometimes things aren't meant to be. If things are meant to work out, then they will. If not, then it's for the best.

I wouldn't say the last 4 years of your life are wasted, that's a very negative way to look at it. They've helped make you who you are, and you're one of the most decent blokes I know.

As for the ring, sucks. Chances are it's not gone too far (I assume this river is that river). Whilst I wouldn't advise diving in for reasons DW has voiced, there must be a way to get it! Some professional salvage divers might be able to go down for it. Underwater metal detectors are a thing. Might cost a bit but it'd be worth it. They may even agree to a small fee + percentage reward (so if they don't find it you don't lose out too much!)

But it's only money, it might take a while, but you'll look back one day and laugh.

Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,744 IQ
Quote by lncognito

Although way to ruin for all future the contemplation of proposing to someone TS

In my case, it's not really from proposing, although that is a factor in the story. But I still think marriage is a wonderful thing when you've found the right person and passing up that chance would be a huge mistake.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Blayney
est'd 1989
421 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi
In my case, it's not really from proposing, although that is a factor in the story. But I still think marriage is a wonderful thing when you've found the right person and passing up that chance would be a huge mistake.

I think that's the first time I've agreed with something you've said.

Nice.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen
Alex_WK
88 IQ
Which river?
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
bloodtrocuted93
UG's Crack*****
104 IQ
Holy shit... That sucks so hard. I'm sorry.

I can relate... After a car accident a couple weeks ago, my friend told me to toss my shit off an overpass before the cops came (my bong, bud, and salvia). He doesn't smoke, but he'd been in the room we hotboxed and I didn't want him to get a DUI (the crash was due to him being a terrible driver and ice, not drugs). It was like, 30 seconds after we almost died... I panicked and threw my bag, which contained my wallet. v.v Had to explain that to my dad and spend the next day replacing my license and school ID. Nowhere near as bad, but hopefully that makes you feel a little better?
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
fuck

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,166 IQ
Seriously, though, a snorkel and goggles are cheap. It's worth a shot.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Shoulda just buried that treasure, now we all gotta get wet for a ring you bought for fifteen hundred...

Hmmm... I'm thinking it's going to be down there a while and at least you have a £1500 life lesson, which coulda probably, if you would have sold it, would have maybe went towards chirpsing a new girl or at least buying you a hooker. IDK... It's your money.

Life lesson...
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Wouldn't it be great if somebody/a UG'er or who ever else may have heard this story, actually dives in to a lake looking for it.

Sh*t, if they found it, wouldn't it be great if, out of the kindness of their heart -- that somebody actually returns it to TS?

Wouldn't that be great?

Oh well.

Here's hoping.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 31, 2013,
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
Quote by treborillusion

Sh*t, if they found it, wouldn't it be great if, out of the kindness of their heart/returns it to TS?

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by laid-to-waste
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa

Well you're a bit of a cunt.

That is literally the exact thing I said to myself when I read that post.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
jambi_mantra
Is actually English
740 IQ
Sucks to hear that bro. These things happen though, it's how you react that's important. Don't even sweat about the money, it's not important. Good luck with everything
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
70 IQ
dude

well shit man. you'll find another. don't worry about it.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
Quote by me+yourmom=69
was she hot

i only go in the pit to see your posts
you're a stone fox
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by me+yourmom=69
was she hot

Yeah, I was gonna ask that too, then I got distracted; Earlier, much earlier, when it was bright out.

Kudos
Quote by laid-to-waste
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
2,762 IQ
Probably completely meaningless coming from a stranger on the internet but I feel for you man.

I've basically just finished throwing away two years of athletic eligibility (In college) due to injury and what a close friend described as being afraid of failing. During my injury I couldn't do anything at all related to athletics and my motivation in life was basically gone. I got straight D's my first year in college, worked but all my money goes to various bills, lived in a shitty neighborhood where I had just as much chance of being randomly shot as the gangbanger next to me. Everything just felt generally futile and I indulged in a LOT of self-loathing. Monday is the first day of an attempt to take back what used to be mine before my back injury.

Here's to a new beginning for you as well TS,
Van
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Feb 1, 2013,
chookiecookie
Just keep smiling
203 IQ
May hellfire and brimstone pour down upon her wretched soul.

I still love you

In all seriousness though, hang in there. It's probably for the best.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Feb 1, 2013,
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Quote by metacarpi
I've brought an engagement ring lately to propose to my girlfriend - and I got dumped last night after 4 years. I heaved the ring into a river in a flash of fury.

I just realised not only am I now broken hearted, I'm also £1500 down.

Shit.

bahahahahahaha hahahaaaaahaha