Hello all,

I ask if you could spare a few minutes to fill out a short 10 question survey for me. I am writing a paper for college on piracy and the effect the internet has had on the music industry. I would really appreciate your feedback as musicians.

Thank you in advance.

Link : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCPDBSX
Hahhh can't you fill it in for me...

I meant the form.....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
done

your survey was annoying bro
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
'slightly often'

Wat.

Awful questions.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
done

Now, mind if I make a copy of that survey and use it for a paper I am writing for college?
This is not a signature
Done. The answer options were kind of confusing, though. I mean, 'slightly often' 'moderately often', why not just say stuff like often, rarely, never, sometimes, etc.?
Quote by TooktheAtrain
'slightly often'

Wat.

I came in here to point out the same thing. Not gonna do this survey if they can't do grammar good.
Done. Good survey.

Only I might add is something at the bottom that allows people to say, "I use bandcamp" or "I use iTunes" or whatever. Basically, a text box that sort of explains how they purchase music and where, maybe even why.