TheNameOfNoone
Buckethead's Right Hand
336 IQ
What are your opinions on alien cannibalism? I mean, like, alien eating another alien of the same species?

[Or banana eating another banana, for that matter?]

I think it is a very productive behavior for humanity, as more aliens are eaten - there is less chance of an hostile alien invasion on Earth.

What do you think?
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
MAC2322
UG's Twilight Sparkle
10 IQ
I don't know what's more odd; the hypothetical situation of alien cannibalism or your justification for why it would be a good thing. Chances are, if we run into an alien species that is cannibalizing itself, it's in no position to be any sort of a threat to us.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
TheNameOfNoone
Buckethead's Right Hand
336 IQ
Quote by angusfan16
Ever had krogan testicles?

Ive got two...
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
CoyT
20 IQ
Are you implying bananas are aliens?

More importantly, are you implying I've been masturbating with alien skins this whole time? 'Cause I'm not sure how I feel about that.
ErikLensherr
UnBanned
10 IQ
Maybe eating their deceased loved ones is a way of showing homage in their culture and it only seems strange to you because you're letting your internalized Earth-centric values color your perception of their society. Check your privilege.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
fifth harmony defense force assemble
So-Cal
Banned
20 IQ
Quote by CoyT
Are you implying bananas are aliens?

More importantly, are you implying I've been masturbating with alien skins this whole time? 'Cause I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Even more turned on right?
CoyT
20 IQ
Quote by So-Cal
Even more turned on right?

Hmm yeah. But in a shameful sort of way. Like when your cat rubs up against your thigh and you get a wicked boner.
zbest
shqiptar
10 IQ
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
What are your opinions on alien cannibalism? I mean, like, alien eating another alien of the same species?

[Or banana eating another banana, for that matter?]

I think it is a very productive behavior for humanity, as more aliens are eaten - there is less chance of an hostile alien invasion on Earth.

What do you think?

I think you're high lol
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!