If you want one go to your nearest guitar center! I just read the GC monthly magazine and apparently they're selling JCM2000 DSL with 1960A cab for just $699.99
i saw that in the magazine too in the Joe Perry gear breakdown article but i feel like it was a typo or something, I couldn't find any other information on it.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
i saw that in the magazine too in the Joe Perry gear breakdown article but i feel like it was a typo or something, I couldn't find any other information on it.

I don't think they sell JCM2000's anymore, couldn't find one on the GC website
Buy it. Even if it is a typo, hold them to it. One man's typo is another man's bait and switch. Make them honour their ad. I don't know about there, but here they are legally obliged to do so.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by ch1ng_chung
I don't think they sell JCM2000's anymore, couldn't find one on the GC website

i don't think they do either, they sell a "DSL100" now. Maybe they calculated a used price or something (which would still be inaccurate)
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
i don't think they do either, they sell a "DSL100" now. Maybe they calculated a used price or something (which would still be inaccurate)

The have a new DSL.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
t's typo should have read $1699. if you look at the small print it gives list price and says 40% off. i think they will be out of stock on this one.
Why would buy that when you could have an MG100HDFX? Much cheaper and better.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Why would buy that when you could have an MG100HDFX? Much cheaper and better.

Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.