Page 9 of 9
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Fixed. Thanks for telling me.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Not through the weekend. 'til friday. Forgot that February is shorter.

Well shit, I guess I'll have to bust my ass when I get home today.

I might have to do video
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Well shit, I guess I'll have to bust my ass when I get home today.

I might have to do video

I'm currently busting my ass as we speak.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm currently busting my ass as we speak.

Nigga I just got outta class.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Nigga I just got outta class.

Nigguh I went out for lunch and got drunk.

This collab is going to end up horrible
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Crofty89
I came here to rock
727 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nigguh I went out for lunch and got drunk.

This collab is going to end up horrible

Ginga I spent the day stuck in a combination of public transport and meetings and have no will to live. Plus the heating isn't working in my practice area. I wish I were recording mine drunk.

Unless that extension can last through the weekend rather than to tonight (as was my intent when I asked for it, I should probably have been more clear)
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Last edited by Crofty89 at Feb 22, 2013,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by Crofty89
Ginga I spent the day stuck in a combination of public transport and meetings and have no will to live. Plus the heating isn't working in my practice area. I wish I were recording mine drunk.

Unless that extension can last through the weekend rather than to tonight (as was my intent when I asked for it, I should probably have been more clear)

The only problem I have with it going through the weekend is that we'll have very little days to vote. I don't have a problem with you attempting the same song next month though.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Crofty89
I came here to rock
727 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The only problem I have with it going through the weekend is that we'll have very little days to vote. I don't have a problem with you attempting the same song next month though.

I think I'll do that, though it feels like cheating. I don't get how 20 days is enough for most of you guys.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by Crofty89
I think I'll do that, though it feels like cheating. I don't get how 20 days is enough for most of you guys.

It's not a serious competition so it's not really cheating. Users have done it before.

I doubt people use the full 20 days. I didn't start learning my song until a few days before I recorded it.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Crofty89
I came here to rock
727 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I doubt people use the full 20 days. I didn't start learning my song until a few days before I recorded it.

That's right, make me seem even worse by comparison
Quote by CV334

H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I think I'm done, lemme do some quality control on this shit.

Quote by Crofty89
That's right, make me seem even worse by comparison

Your song is much harder than mine.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
I need to do mine right now but I'm wasted off my ass
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Crofty89
I came here to rock
727 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Your song is much harder than mine.

I did think, each time I struggled to play that annoyingly fast hammer-on sequence "maybe this shouldn't have been entered in the easy category".

And I've just had a listen to yours, it's pretty awesome. Though for the chorus the backing track drowns you out a bit.
Quote by CV334

H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by Crofty89
I did think, each time I struggled to play that annoyingly fast hammer-on sequence "maybe this shouldn't have been entered in the easy category".

And I've just had a listen to yours, it's pretty awesome. Though for the chorus the backing track drowns you out a bit.

Yeah I know what you mean. There's no distorted guitar in the backing track though so at least you know its all me.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
OP updated and threads going up in half an hour. Let me know if I've missed you.

EDIT: If I missed you, I'll just carry you over to next month.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Feb 23, 2013,
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Why is my name written twice on my guitar entree? (Horsedick.MPEG) (Horsedick.MPEG)

Is this my collaboration with myself?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Why is my name written twice on my guitar entree? (Horsedick.MPEG) (Horsedick.MPEG)

Is this my collaboration with myself?

Damnit
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Feb 23, 2013,
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Okay guys. Try to bump the threads if you can/feel like it.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
QPC_Sam
580 IQ
Bump

What?
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
would've been funnier if I said "the thread" or "a thread" but it was a nice effort at least!
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster