Page 4 of 4
My name is Richard, my friends call me Dick, but YOU can call me Penis

Then she asked "can I call you scrotum?" and everything was ruined
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
"I can play Guitar Hero on expert. Will you sleep with me?"
Quote by ErikLensherr
I've decided making UG creepless was just me being tsundere and it's better to adopt a more inclusive vision senpai :3 desu desu kawaii
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Suck it. I know you would because y'all a bunch of fags. When I become famous all over the world I'm gonna tell people about you guys and how everyone sucked and it's not until now that people like me. Which means all you suck too and I'm gonna lose my whole fan base but at least I'll feel justice. I'll be rich and talented and you'll just have your shit to talk. You can talk all the shit you want but it just makes you smell bad.
Quote by noisewall11
It's not that I'm not confident, I just straight up have always had shite luck with girls. But I think if I used either the cheesy "confident" pickup lines here or just straight up went up to a girl and sincerely told her how I felt and asked for a number, I'd probably get laughed at and or shot down either way.
That's because neither way is correct. I mean, depending on the girl it might work, but you don't want to be so forward.

I mean, if you have something witty to say, by all means say it, but one-liners don't start conversations; conversation starters do.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
you guys got some good ones here, like the one about bigger than the Titanic.

but my favorite is still the do you work at Subway, cause you just gave me a foot long,
That one always works for me :-)