MrDinkleberry
UG's Only Peruvian
1,066 IQ
Hey all,

My band's set to release our first EP this month after finally finding a drummer that we can stand

Please leave me some feedback on the composition of the songs, as I did not do any of the mixing or mastering. Let me know what you think! c4c of course. Thanks!

P.S. This are live recordings we did and they have video to go along with it! Click here for the channel. We only have 1 up so far because I have yet to edit the rest of them, but we have all the audio up:

1. Intro (For sheez and geez)
2. Sweet Sensation
3. Darlin'
4. Mountains
5. Too Good
6. A Quiet Place

Edit: FINALLY fixed all the audio/links/encoding problems. C4C!

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Last edited by MrDinkleberry at Feb 2, 2013,
jacobtheimpaler
71 IQ
I'm normally not into this kind of music, but that was really cool. The video's nice too, really slick production. You guys got talent.
MrDinkleberry
UG's Only Peruvian
1,066 IQ
I appreciate it man! Do you have anything you'd like me to crit? Also, check the youtube again for the full EP. It wasn't working a little while ago but now it is. Thanks

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Last edited by MrDinkleberry at Feb 2, 2013,
rjaylaf
I dunno :(
143 IQ
You guys are awesome! Really cool drum intro to sweet sensation. title track is pretty sick too. Your drummer is really awesome, reminds me a little of The Rural Alberta Advantage drummer if you've heard of them. really great, keep it up!
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
plangentmusic
1,189 IQ
My overall impression is that it's really good. My only criticism is the sub bass is a bit overwhelming. I prefer my bass a bit tighter but I know a lot of guys are going for that super low sound.