Page 3 of 3
Quote by adamgur96
Or, when you're driving somewhere far and getting hungry on the way, so you stop at this little place near a gas station and because they're the only place there they charge you a fuck load of money for the smallest stuff

You should know better than to eat gas station food.
*your ad here*
Quote by bradulator
That's what debit cards are for!

I haven't trusted websites with credit or debit card numbers since the whole PSN thing happened. PSN isn't a website, but I've always been paranoid about identity theft, and that just made it jump to a whole new level. Especially after Steam got hacked a few weeks later.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by theogonia777
You should know better than to eat gas station food.

When i'm very hungry i don't think, it's like primal instincts or smthng take over me to the point where i'm willing to eat almost everything.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I don't like when an immigrant can speak better English than the worker in the drive through.

Why is the campus parking lot like a mile away from class?

When wasps and bees fly around you. They can **** off.

I hate when it's below 32°F and no snow.

When during a conversation and someone admits they had a crush on you back in the day, don't ignore them when they ask you out. Kick me in the balls while you're at it.
a popped bitch, that's that shit i don't like,
got a bad bitch, yeah that bitch right,
we smoke dope, all day, all night,
you smoke reggie, that's that shit i don't like
you're a stone fox
I don't like it when you're shivering cold and need to yawn
I don't like it when you're nose is blocked when you're sleeping so you have to breathe through your mouth and wake up in a puddle
I don't like it when people correct me with "Did you mean *J*alapenos?" NO I ****ING DIDN'T YOU SHIT****
I don't like it when I realise I'm walking the wrong way in the street cos it makes me feel I have to turn around as melodramatically as possible
I don't like it when people fail to see the irony
I don't like it when people take me serious
I don't like it when I talk to stupid people as if I too are stupid cos I feel bad for them being stupid, for them to think you're stupider than them
I don't like passing a nod of acknowledgment to someone you kinda know for them to ignore it
I don't like it when there's no milk left
I don't like it when I think of 9999999 things to say 999999999 years after it's too late
I don't like hindsight
I don't like my friends
I don't like my family
I don't like my self
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Feb 2, 2013,
At underground stations in London, most of them have several ticket barriers, and it frustrates me when someone goes to touch in their ticket to go through, and it doesn't work, and then, rather than move on and try another barrier, they stand there confused, holding up about ten people behind them. Having said that, the underground it generally quite stressful on the whole.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Looking out my window and seeing the bus I need to catch. That's that shit I don't like.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Waiting all day for my dealer thats the shit i dont like.

Asshats in stores who pretend to ask if you need help but are really hawking you to see if you steal. I dont like that shit either.
Knowledge is power
I don't like when clinics that aren't full pharmacies don't take insurance, and so you have to pay $15 instead of $0, or go to a really inconveniently located pharmacy.
When you're two stops away from your stop, crunched for time and the bus driver pulls out a ****ing book. That's that shit I don't like.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
When pedestrians jaywalk and you have to slam on the breaks, and the road is slippery because of snow. Stopping 2 feet from a dumbass ped who didn't look before crossing the street. That's shit I don't like.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Sam I am?

You called?...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 6, 2013,
When people use the "it's natural/it's not natural" argument, fucking stupid. That's that shit I don't like.
Quote by Weaponized
When people use the "it's natural/it's not natural" argument, fucking stupid. That's that shit I don't like.

In what instance would this argument be used?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
When it's too hot with a blanket but too cold without one. That's that shit I don't like.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by JayT44

For example, one could say, "Homosexuality is NOT natural". (Not trying to get into that or anything, but people DO use that argument... -- usually very stupid people.)
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 6, 2013,
When you're out with friends and they all have their phones out. That's the shit I don't like.

EDIT: I'm not saying I'm more interesting than THE ENTIRE INTERNET, I just feel left out because I don't have a smartphone.
I don't appreciate:

Vulgarities; especially when used to supplement a sentence purely as exclamation. e.g That's the _____ best. It proves to me that either A) Your vocabulary is lacking B) You don't conduct yourself with class or dignity C) You have some growing up to do

Over political correctness

The over fascination with celebrity and athletes lives; It's none of my business on what goes on in Manti Te'o's, Kobe Bryant's, Dan Marino, or anyone elses lives unless they publicize that information freely. And even then it should not dominate ESPN and every single news outlet in the world.

The rationalization that drugs, over indulging in alcohol and using people like sexual objects are harmless and somehow part of the "maturation" process. I'm strong believer that age is not an excuse to act like garbage.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I don't appreciate:

Vulgarities; especially when used to supplement a sentence purely as exclamation. e.g That's the _____ best. It proves to me that either A) Your vocabulary is lacking B) You don't conduct yourself with class or dignity C) You have some growing up to do

I don't appreciate people who think that because you use vulgarities, you A) have bad vocabulary, B) don't conduct yourself with class or dignity, or C) have growing up to do. All of those judgments are very shallow.

That's shit I don't like.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I don't appreciate people who think that because you use vulgarities, you A) have bad vocabulary, B) don't conduct yourself with class or dignity, or C) have growing up to do. All of those judgments are very shallow.

That's shit I don't like.

Really, let me ask you a question.

Is cursing dignified?
Is it classy?

Would you walk into a nice restaurant and say to the server. What the f*ck is up? I'd like chilean sea bass.

If you say you would then that speaks to your character. I don't feel that's a reach to assume

Does cursing make you sound smart or dumb? If you HAD to pick one?

I'm sure this will lead to you not genuinely answering any of the questions and you stating the obvious of my generations failed 21st century shallow philosophy.

But hey, that's something that bothers me. And I respect your freeness to be able to use whatever language you please. However no one should try to justify it. It's nothing but a dirty habit or a crutch.

PS: Regardless, I'm sure I'm coming off with a stench arrogance, however I genuinely dislike cursing.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux

Is cursing dignified?

No.
Is it classy?

No.

However, someone can be classy or dignified in most situations and still curse in a few select situations, where it is appropriate and being classy and/or dignified is not necessary. Sometimes, people just let loose with their buddies and curse a bit. That doesn't make them unclassy or undignified.

Does cursing make you sound smart or dumb? If you HAD to pick one?

Neither. If you curse in inappropriate situations, it makes you sound dumb. If you curse in appropriate situations, it's a neutral thing.

PS: Regardless, I'm sure I'm coming off with a stench arrogance, however I genuinely dislike cursing.
Fine, but judging people like that is just ungracious.
When people take a responsibility, and then they can't do it. But rather than admitting that they can't do it and passing it on to somebody else that can, they just continue to not fulfill their responsibilities.
*your ad here*
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
No.

No.

However, someone can be classy or dignified in most situations and still curse in a few select situations, where it is appropriate and being classy and/or dignified is not necessary. Sometimes, people just let loose with their buddies and curse a bit. That doesn't make them unclassy or undignified.

Neither. If you curse in inappropriate situations, it makes you sound dumb. If you curse in appropriate situations, it's a neutral thing.

I guess maybe I didn't explain the full spectrum of what I meant by what I said. For instance: I mean if a dude cuts off his arm in a chainsaw accident, I'm not going to focus the words he said right afterwards lol The dude just cut his arm off. My issue is using it as some sort of statement enhancer. "I'm so f'n bored" "This house smells like f*ckin sh*t"

Like I don't get that--why? you know...People have the right to use whatever language they please but don't expect me to be on board and joining in is one part of what I'm saying. I'm against cursing but I understand that it happens. But I don;t feel like it should be encourage...again my opinion.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
My issue is using it as some sort of statement enhancer. "I'm so f'n bored" "This house smells like f*ckin sh*t"

And I'm saying that, using it as a statment enhancer in the right situation, is not an issue. It doesn't make one less classy or less dignified overall; it doesn't make one dumb; and it doesn't mean one has maturity issues.
When you have trouble breathing and end up yawning constantly trying to get a breath in, but you're forced to talk to a client over the phone who expects you to constantly be talking, and gets upset when you try to breathe. That's the shit I don't like.
Quote by JayT44
What Sam said + "I eat meat cause it's natural > : )"
The shit I don't like is when you're not quite fast enough editing your post so you get the annoying "Last edited by..." at the bottom of your post.
Last edited by Johnny_Ibanez at Feb 8, 2013,
Page 3 of 3