JWBlack
855 IQ
Hey guys,

This is my bands first music vid, we have a few vids coming out before we release our debut album

STATE OF ATTENTION

Hope you guys like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNOca-5LyyE
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Danjo's Guitar
UG's Math/Physics Major
995 IQ
Which one are you?

I don't care for the screaming bits at all, and that almost turned me off to the whole thing, but you were actually able to come back and make me enjoy it. That being said, its not something you did badly, its just a creative choice that I didn't like. Don't change your band because people say stuff like that (unless it makes you as a group realize you don't really like it either). I'm just giving you my opinion, but there are some people who might like it.
JWBlack
855 IQ
@Danjo's Guitar

I'm the lead guitarist with the Ibanez, this is actually our heaviest song on the album and the screaming was just put in there for a change, but its not really a part of our sound.. Just trying something you know

But thanks for your input.

Greatly appreciated
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
cjb2293
2,192 IQ
Its a good sound. Reminds me a lot of lifer (if you have ever listened to them, they were the band that some of the members of Breaking Benjamin were in before forming their big lineup).

It sounds good, but the song itself sounds very flat (no dynamics). It may be the recording, but try to work on that. Just my opinion.
JWBlack
855 IQ
Quote by cjb2293
Its a good sound. Reminds me a lot of lifer (if you have ever listened to them, they were the band that some of the members of Breaking Benjamin were in before forming their big lineup).

It sounds good, but the song itself sounds very flat (no dynamics). It may be the recording, but try to work on that. Just my opinion.

kool dude, thanks for your input
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000