Hi,
I'm 16 and want to be a blues guitarist when I'm older so have decided to take part in the 'playcrossroads' competition in the hope of winning and therefore playing at Eric Clapton's Crossroads festival (very ambitious I know). I've uploaded 3 pieces so far and if I gain more interest I'll add some more.

Please help me out and play through some of the pieces and also click 'add your support' as I need all the help and support I can get.

Many thanks in advance, link is below
Feedback Appreciated
Tom
http://www.playcrossroads.com/u/TCroysdill6
*Reported*
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Quote by ccannon1
Listened to some of your tracks, good stuff man. Gladly added my support. Where can I actually vote though?

Thanks man! Not really sure but I think supporting and listening is the most you can do, but if you have the time I'd really appreciate it if you pass it on to others that may also be interested.
Thanks again
Tom
Please don't post things like this, there's contests all the time and every man and his dog wants you to vote for them.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com