Page 167 of 167
Quote by necrosis1193
Superdavis with his first multi-homer game of the year, including the eventual game-winner in the 13th, and his third straight game with a home run.

It's been too long.

Also our bullpen cannot get a break. First Kevin Gausman gets ejected in the second inning, and the bullpen has to pitch eight games. A few days later, Wade Miley gets knocked out of a game in the second after taking two straight pitches to his arm, bullpen has to pitch eight innings for the second time in a week. Ubaldo does his usual Ubaldo things, so they have to eat even more innings, Chris Tillman is not 100% yet and has yet to make it into the 6th, Wade Miley hasn't made it to the sixth since April, even when we get a few days off, that's all wiped away because the game goes 13 innings, and to top it all off, Britton's on the DL, which is simultaneously driving up his price because it makes you realize just how much better he is but also drives it down because he's coming off a significant arm injury.

I don't think DL time drives up anyone's price.
Every team has injuries, but this is probably the most in franchise history.

We don't even know who most these pitchers are anymore.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by TheChaz
I don't think DL time drives up anyone's price.

"So, how'd that Brad guy do when I was out? Did he convert every save opportunity he had? Did he pitch to a sub-2 ERA? I thought not. Gee, someone who could do that must be a pretty special pitcher."

It's not driving his price up as much as it gives him negotiating room because it makes everyone realize just how damn good he is because Brach, while a good setup man, is not closer material.
[IMG]http://www.i.imgur.com/vzC5EKt.png[/IMG]

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by necrosis1193
"So, how'd that Brad guy do when I was out? Did he convert every save opportunity he had? Did he pitch to a sub-2 ERA? I thought not. Gee, someone who could do that must be a pretty special pitcher."

It's not driving his price up as much as it gives him negotiating room because it makes everyone realize just how damn good he is because Brach, while a good setup man, is not closer material.

If there's any team that truly evaluates players that way, they need a new front office
Oh, yeah. And now the Giants are on a 5 game win streak, which is fun, but totally is ruining their odds for the number 1 pick
Went to a 15-1 blowout lol. At least the tickets were free...but that 12 dollar IPA beer isn't.

Safeco is an amazing stadium, very clean and great views. But M's fans go to the games regardless of record. I'd like to see a bit more anger and such. But it's like la di da let's go see a ball game and take a Sunday drive.

Then again it's not like the D rays or something, I don't want that like an empty stadium, I just want more emotion and pressure to succeed.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by TSmitty6

i know that feel man, we're at stroman, sanchez, and a bunch of dudes with names that sound like EA's name generator in 2035 had a bit too much to drink
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by TSmitty6

I know that pain too. Mets started Tommy Milone yesterday lol.

Anyone see that immaculate inning nonsense that happened last week? First of all, there were 3 of them in a week (May 11-May 18), which is insane. For reference there have been more no-hitters than immaculate innings and it's not even close. Anyway, Kenley Jansen threw the last one on May 18. He struck out Ichiro in top 9 to complete the immaculate inning and end the game. Ichiro also took part in an immaculate inning Pedro Martinez threw in 2002, which happened in the top of the 1st with Ichiro leading off. The date of those two games? May 18, 2017 and May 18, 2002. So Ichiro made the first out in an immaculate inning to open a game and made the final out in an immaculate inning to close a game on the exact same date 15 years apart.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Last edited by BrainDamage at May 22, 2017,
The last 18 home runs the Giants have hit have been solo homers. That is absurd. It doesn't help their team OBP is a pathetic .289, but even then the probability of them hitting 18 solo homers in a row is stupid low.
"Alright, we scored five runs in the second. I can head home feeling confident, even Ubaldo can't screw this--"

I honestly don't know why I keep expecting his starts to go any differently

Quote by TheChaz
The last 18 home runs the Giants have hit have been solo homers. That is absurd. It doesn't help their team OBP is a pathetic .289, but even then the probability of them hitting 18 solo homers in a row is stupid low.
Posey: .362/.447/.562, 7 HR...11 RBI WHAT.

Quote by necrosis1193
"Alright, we scored five runs in the second. I can head home feeling confident, even Ubaldo can't screw this--"

I honestly don't know why I keep expecting his starts to go any differently
I'm sorry, but that's just hilarious
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by BrainDamage
I'm sorry, but that's just hilarious

At least it'll all be okay since Bundy is starting tonight. He's been pretty great so far, as long as our offense can be average we should be able to get a rubber match tomo--

Life is pain

https://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2017/05/24/1423057983/1495650184517/asset_2500K.mp4

At least I can still enjoy Manny doing Manny things

Who knows, maybe a bad season at the plate will drive his price down enough for us to keep him

anyone catch any braves games with R.A Dickey? I know this guy used to have a nasty knuckleball and doesnt have the worst era on the team but jeez I swear he puts runners on the bases so often. Really hate to see him starting because i know the bravos are going to need to put up a lot of hits to win.