Rust-in-Peace
131 IQ
Haven't posted a cover here in a long time! Just looking for some feedback on my tone, playing etc. Feel free to subscribe if you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77h3hZEGNco
Gear:
LTD MH -417
Ibanez MTM - 2
Squier Stagemaster 6
Line 6 Pod Studio UX 1
Blackstar HT - 5
M - Audio Oxygen 49
face_the_fear
1,583 IQ
Great playing! The tone matches with the song very well.

I see you are using the pod 500. What is the feel like playing through it? Does it feel like a tube amp? I know you can get really good tones out of it but I am currently looking for something that sounds and feels like a tube amp.

I have been looking at the Kemper profiling amp and the Axe FX but I don't know if the price is worth it because the tones aren't much different from what you can get out of a pod so it comes more down to the feel.

I subscribed btw!
Rust-in-Peace
131 IQ
Quote by face_the_fear
Great playing! The tone matches with the song very well.

I see you are using the pod 500. What is the feel like playing through it? Does it feel like a tube amp? I know you can get really good tones out of it but I am currently looking for something that sounds and feels like a tube amp.

I have been looking at the Kemper profiling amp and the Axe FX but I don't know if the price is worth it because the tones aren't much different from what you can get out of a pod so it comes more down to the feel.

I subscribed btw!

Thanks man!Subbed back!

I don't have too much experience with tube amps tbh but the engl and threadplate models are both nice and punchy if that helps? Definitely alot easier to dial in than something like pod farm. If you can afford the axe fx go for it! I'd love one but its way too far out of my price range for the moment
Gear:
LTD MH -417
Ibanez MTM - 2
Squier Stagemaster 6
Line 6 Pod Studio UX 1
Blackstar HT - 5
M - Audio Oxygen 49