Page 2 of 2
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
490 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox
RIP Diamond Darrel

Pantera fans will get that one.

lolz, it's like Diamond Dave but not.

Seriously, quit mixing up David Lee Roth and Dimebag.

Anyway, based upon what his friends and family said, he didn't really have a big ego. Yeah, he was as large as shit onstage. But when he was just a regular guy, having a beer, then he was very humble.
jthm_guitarist
"funny" but "unmemorable"
153 IQ
RIP Dingdong Davy
I'll never forget the time he drove my car into my house

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Ian_the_fox
Banned
270 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
lolz, it's like Diamond Dave but not.

Seriously, quit mixing up David Lee Roth and Dimebag.
That was his nickname back in Pantera's hair-metal days. Look it up if you don't believe me.
MinterMan22
steady eating booty mc||
51 IQ
remember when he played drums in a band with dave cobain on guitar and pink floyd on basS?

those were the days
..::fat
lard::..
Iommianity
70 IQ
Sure, he had an ego, in that he wasn't uncomfortable being himself or embracing his success. For some people, this is a bad thing, and a sign of an asshole regardless of how that person may act or treat people.
FearMyLightning
Banned
10 IQ
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

That looks pretty fake to me. It's missing a rebel flag and 1000000000 13 y/os lining up to buy it.
BledGhostWhite
Stop being a centipede
90 IQ
rip dampbeg merl
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
vIsIbleNoIsE
The Asian-Viking Paradox
60 IQ
i think he kept it under control. just because he seems like a loud and outspoken guy and goes wild on stage doesn't mean he has a big ego.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
490 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox
That was his nickname back in Pantera's hair-metal days. Look it up if you don't believe me.

I know it was. I've looked it up before.

You missed my joke though.

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i think he kept it under control. just because he seems like a loud and outspoken guy and goes wild on stage doesn't mean he has a big ego.

To a certain degree, if you're not loud and outspoken, you're not going to entertain a crowd very well. I don't think he really ever went overboard with being "big and bad" though. Offstage, he was just a regular guy, I'm sure.

Edit:
Quote by theogonia777
Instead of trying to boost his ego, he should have been trying to boost his mids.

Heh. Good point. His tone could be kind of garbage at times.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 4, 2013,
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
230 IQ
Instead of trying to boost his ego, he should have been trying to boost his mids.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Hail
i'm a mean bully
60 IQ
half my family used to party with him. he was apparently a really nice guy, a lot more humble than the other guys in pantera.

not that i care, he was a god awful musician
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
CALL_OF_TABLE
Banned
10 IQ
what people probly don't understand is he was selling his image and had a camera on him a whole lot. he was a rock star and played the role.

i'm sure he was a cool fellow r.i.p dimebag day-lewi$ the greatest ukulaly picker eva.
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
240 IQ
Yup, him and Zakk Wylde both.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
purplexing
Rock n' Roll idealist
70 IQ
Quote by theogonia777

lolol it's funny because it's true
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
Page 2 of 2