Page 3 of 3
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Quote by Arby911
If you have to ask, you'll never know...

Acϵ♠
UG Board King
2,050 IQ
Wait, so TS you dont even know if he's into her? And he's not even that close of a friend, if much of one at all? What's next, asking all your acquaintances if they like Girl X before you go out with her? **** that noise, if he's not pursuing her then she's fair game, regardless if he likes her. He doesn't have any special claim to her, this isn't 950 BC ffs.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
laid-to-waste
...BlTCH
1,731 IQ
look, decisions like this are based on the details. if you like her enough, if he likes her enough, who she likes, etc. your best bet is to talk to a mate that knows the three of you well.
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
The funny part of this whole bump was that TS already said what he was going to do on page 2 (40ppp master race, bitches!).
aaroncaper
253 IQ
no. douche move
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer
daytripper75
Hold mah diiiick!
2,960 IQ
If my friend is after a girl, I'll be a gentleman and step aside. That's just the right thing to do.

Granted if he fails to get anywhere, it's totally acceptable to go for it.
skylerjames13
Dude
2,068 IQ
Quote by slash_GNR666
Just hit her

This piece of gold did not get enough attention
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Hos before Bros... Anything else is Gay.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.