Stratkat's pet

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I'll come out 3 years after the end of the world

treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Both?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
willT08
Banned
2,923 IQ
Think I'm gonna eat egg for the first time in ages tomorrow.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Protein.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
I actually have/use this.

Works like this;

Quote by laid-to-waste
Lord-O-Donuts
UG's white African
382 IQ
I like a hard egg yolk whether it's fried, boiled or whatever, man. Runny yolk is disgusting.
HOW CAN I GET BACK TO Ü?
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Nothing beats soft yolk fried eggs... But...

Check this;
Quote by laid-to-waste
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
I got it in town. Some chain shop, maybe even Clas Ohlsen? IDK.
Quote by laid-to-waste
K'Nuckles
The president of ass
1,885 IQ
I'm going to Clas Ohlsen tomorrow just for this. Seriously, this needs to be a thing in my life.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Clas Ohlson*

looks like that.
Quote by laid-to-waste
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by K'Nuckles
Yeah there's one here too next to a Lego shop or some shit. YEEEEEEEEE

Rock on.
Quote by laid-to-waste
guitarxo
cat
1,647 IQ
I like runny yolks.

I also like hard yolks but runny ones taste better.
cat
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Holy shit that egg timer looks so good. Ima order one right now.
FearMyLightning
Banned
482 IQ
Hard all the way. I like to shove the whole thing in my mouth and eat it in one bite.