Page 2 of 2
Hard boiled, but i love the yolk to run when I make a fried egg
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Both?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Protein.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I actually have/use this.

Works like this;

Quote by laid-to-waste
Nothing beats soft yolk fried eggs... But...

Check this;
Quote by laid-to-waste
I got it in town. Some chain shop, maybe even Clas Ohlsen? IDK.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Clas Ohlson*

looks like that.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by K'Nuckles
Yeah there's one here too next to a Lego shop or some shit. YEEEEEEEEE

Rock on.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Page 2 of 2