I've been playing for a year now, and my electric guitar has and always will treat me with respect, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard.
I want a new one. I know exactly what I want, everytime I look at it I get hungry lmao. The ESP EC-1000 STP in this first colorway ESP EC1000 the only thing is I need this in a LEFTY! I've seen that one website held the model in lefty but only the red version... I REALLY want that purple.

So like... what do I do? Would I have to take it to some guitar shop to have the paint done after buying? Or is there no way to have the manufacturers give me a custom paint job?
If not or it ends up being expensive, I'm cool with the red. But that purple is like exactly what I want.

To everyone here playing and giving advice, thanks we're all reppin' the same home jersey .
i'm sure, somewhere, there'll be a purple EC-1000LH

it's rare for a manufacturer to have one colour available for their proper handed customers and unavailable for their commie counterparts.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Sorry, not going to happen, well unless you request it as a custom shop guitar but expect a substantially larger price tag.

http://leftyfretz.com/esp-ltd-left-handed-guitar-bass-2013/

That is the catalogue for the 2013 lefty looks like that series will be offered in a multitude of colors unfortunately not the one you are looking for.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
As a left handed player as well, it's nice to see more and more companies make left handed guitars more accessible. I know it may be hard to get the exact color you were looking for, but at least you'll have many other options. Good luck.
ESP/LTD are supposed to be greatly expanding their selection of left handed models (NOT HELPING MY GAS, ESP!), so I'd wait a while and see if anything changes. Doesn't appear that purple will be an option though, I'm afraid.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
@desperatechris: ESP/LTD is like Gibson/Epi right? I'm not ballin' by any means so I'd settle for an LTD til I'm godmode on guitar :p.

& thanks for the replies... damn man that purple is so sexy, I'm hurting if I can't get it.

I can't afford it right now anyways so hopefully by the grace of God that purple colorway becomes available. Otherwise that 2013 navy blue would have to be the go.
Quote by J2G
@desperatechris: ESP/LTD is like Gibson/Epi right? I'm not ballin' by any means so I'd settle for an LTD til I'm godmode on guitar :p.

Basically, yes. What you're looking to buy is an LTD and not an ESP.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Basically, yes. What you're looking to buy is an LTD and not an ESP.

Correct. I get guitar rage when people dont get it right