treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Y'know.^
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
croydonguardian.co.uk

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
croydonguardian.co.uk

And WUT?

It's the medium that informed me of this, yeah. (Well actually, the printed edition did).

And?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Only in North KoreCroydon.
Only a Nanny in Boston... Lousie Woodwood II
Quote by laid-to-waste
Aralingh
Intelligent person
301 IQ
"Very few can fully understand the sorrow and pain that they are enduring, and we all need to allow them the appropriate time and support they require to cope with this tragedy."

I can't take this seriously.
Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
Soo hot.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Nelshizzle
Banned
2,790 IQ

Sucks, hope that bitch gets deported and sent to jail in Ireland.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by blake1221
Happened in this country. Surprised.

FTFY.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
family going through UNIMAGINABLE PAIN AND SUFFERING
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by blake1221
Croydon is still a shithole.

So are you.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,793 IQ
It's a sad Croydon we live in.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,744 IQ
Quote by treborillusion

It's a sad London Borough of Croydon, GB I live in.

fixed

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by treborillusion
So are you.

So there I was. 22 years old. Croydon. Forgot where I was going. Did I mention Croydon? Croydon. Off Thorton street. It's in a Borough of London, which is part of Great Britain. How long has it CROYDON.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Right. Well, Baby dead and I wonder if it's on the news in Boston.

?
Quote by laid-to-waste
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
What's Boston got to do with anything? That's not Croydon.

treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by gabcd86
ugh, Irish Louise Woodward. Just stop.

FTFY Camden Man.
Quote by laid-to-waste
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
Are you sure the nanny was Irish? Seems like a real Croydon thing to do.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
gabcd86
isn't French.
2,030 IQ
Quote by treborillusion
FTFY Camden Man.

Interesting she chose to live south of the river. We don't like that sort of person up here.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by gabcd86
Interesting she chose to live south of the river. We don't like that sort of person up here.

What?

I doubt the Bitch Baby Killer has ever been to South London or maybe even London, what you talkin' about?
Quote by laid-to-waste
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
731 IQ
What are you on about trebor? A nanny killed a baby in Croydon and you're going on about Boston and some woman that no one cares about.

treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
The Baby was American, I mean, if you can read, you would have read that.
Quote by laid-to-waste
gabcd86
isn't French.
2,030 IQ
Why on earth would I read the Croydon guardian when I have you to keep me posted on all things Croydon?
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Who cares what ****ing Guardian the link is?

Damn.

Shit...
Quote by laid-to-waste
raoooos
gaffer
291 IQ
the baby was american? wow you really are a foreigner in your own neighbourhood #brigstockproblems
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
The father's from Thornton Heath, hence his picture, and he brought the baby girl over here a lot, they lived out there though; Shocked, when I heard.
I got little American nieces of my own to worry about, so this was just depressing to read.
Well, it IS a bitch of a thing to happen.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Feb 5, 2013,
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
croydonguardian.co.uk

every time
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Thanks Obama.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.