Me, since I was 12, but I really decided to become a guitarist Feb 3rd 2000, so, 13.
'Father's Birthday party, decided that guitar was what I wanted to do, was cool.'
I also use that as my 'guitarversay' -- It's sad/or stupid, but, I guess I'm lucky I can pin point a date for becoming a guitarist. -- I first picked it up the previous summer to that, July 1999, when I was 12.

I used to try doing some two finger/two string slide thing and, try do like the moon walk with my fingers, on the guitar neck.

I do a lot of broken power chords and one finger power chords and bending as well as...
'what I do on the guitar.'
'Sliding vibrato ect...'
Just stuff that I do.

Give me a 5pence piece and a guitar and I'd do something really cool.
Cool story bro. But, does this thread have any semblance of a point? Let alone a point that would give it reason to be in GT?
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
I can't read that. I've tried.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

I cannot parse that post. Makes no sense to me.

Care to actually ask a relevant question?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Junior#1
Cool story bro. But, does this thread have any semblance of a point? Let alone a point that would give it reason to be in GT?

Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com