Howdy y'all.
So I've just set up a YouTube gaming channel and would like you all to check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/dctancock

new content most days and more variety coming soon (as in whenever i start a new game). While you're there why not like and/or subscribe? It's good for your soul.

If you hve a channel post it here and we can all share the love
If you want a succesful channel, don't just play 2-3 games the whole time. Do a different game every 1-3 videos rather than just the same thing unless its a walkthrough.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
If you want a succesful channel, don't just play 2-3 games the whole time. Do a different game every 1-3 videos rather than just the same thing unless its a walkthrough.

With the zillions of gaming channels on YouTube right now, you might as well do something you like. At least you enjoyed what you did if it doesn't work out. I mean your shot of making a crap ton of money is pretty small since everybody thinks they can make videos.

Plus, it costs money to play a crapton of games unless you just want to play F2P
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It's only been a week so I'll have more games by the end of the month (Picked up Enslaved: Odyssey to the West for three quid the other day!). Plus Tomb Raider's out soon

Any suggestions anyone has will be taken very gladly so please feel free (this is not a waiver to bea douche though )
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
With the zillions of gaming channels on YouTube right now, you might as well do something you like. At least you enjoyed what you did if it doesn't work out. I mean your shot of making a crap ton of money is pretty small since everybody thinks they can make videos.

Plus, it costs money to play a crapton of games unless you just want to play F2P

Yeah thats true. It depends if they want to make money from it which is where I was coming from

Also, this video seems pretty useful. Might help out in the long run with your channel and also other people who want to start one

If you promise of Tomb Raider, then I may subscribe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssNmwGqA47I

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Playing video games - fun
Watching your friend play video games - not fun
watching people play video games and making money on youtube- completely ****ing asinine.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by leony03
Yeah thats true. It depends if they want to make money from it which is where I was coming from

Also, this video seems pretty useful. Might help out in the long run with your channel and also other people who want to start one

If you promise of Tomb Raider, then I may subscribe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssNmwGqA47I

Pretty useful video, I'll have to watch it whenever my computer deems it fit to load it all.

And I never break my promises, mostly
Quote by LimeGreenLegend
Pretty useful video, I'll have to watch it whenever my computer deems it fit to load it all.

And I never break my promises, mostly

Better not

Quote by angusfan16
Console kiddie. Do not want.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by jonathan666666
watching people play video games and making money on youtube- completely ****ing asinine.

Playing football - fun
Watching your friend play football - not fun
Watching people play football and making money on TV - totally acceptable
Quote by jonathan666666

Unless they're being funny while they do it.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by jonathan666666

Honestly, it's the other way around for me.

I prefer to watch my friends/other people play games, rather than myself.

It depends on the game, but I would usually prefer to watch
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
you guys are shit at fifa
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by skylerjames13
Honestly, it's the other way around for me.

I prefer to watch my friends/other people play games, rather than myself.

It depends on the game, but I would usually prefer to watch

were you banned? Haven't seen one of your posts since the last episode of BrBa aired.