maidenforce19
1,513 IQ
Hi,

This might sound like a dumb question but I was wondering what exactly people do with embroidered band patches. I think they're cool but don't know how I'd really use them. I know a lot of people make battle vests/cut-offs but I don't know if I'd really be into that. Where else do people put them? Can you put them on normal sweatshirts, t shirts, jeans/pants, hats, blankets, hung up on wall, etc?

Im just wondering out of curiosity.
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
894 IQ
Embroided band patches: all dildo, all the time
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
Quote by captainsnazz
Whatever you stitch them onto becomes enchanted with a +1 gay buff (stackable)

this
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
maidenforce19
1,513 IQ
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Stitch them all together into one big blanket.

Only serious answer I got. If you don't use them or like them plesae just don't even bother posting, I don't need unnecessary responses.
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
Quote by maidenforce19
Only serious answer I got. If you don't use them or like them plesae just don't even bother posting, I don't need unnecessary responses.

what you really need is a new patch
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
894 IQ
Quote by maidenforce19

Based on this post, I'm guessing you're already wearing plenty of patches to take full advantage of that +1 stackable gay buff
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Deliriumbassist
UG's only DB
2,387 IQ
Quote by metacarpi
Based on this post, I'm guessing you're already wearing plenty of patches to take full advantage of that +1 stackable gay buff

If he upgrades his spiky leather wristband enough, he can get the Break Homo Limit ability!
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
894 IQ
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If he upgrades his spiky leather wristband enough, he can get the Break Homo Limit ability!

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Extra Ordinary
Meh
197 IQ
Quote by maidenforce19

Well good luck with that. I'm sure it would be really uncomfortable and stiff.
whoomit
1,492 IQ
I tape them to my dogs ears because she's deaf anyway then we rock out to my fav. QOTSA cd.
charlie__flynn
sex...beer...charlie!
330 IQ
Back in the day most people would have them on their rucksacks, denim jackets, or other old coats. Sometimes khaki shorts/ pants but not jeans (unless torn and baggy). Not really to be put on t shirts or anything nice.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Avedas
yoloswag420
673 IQ
I always see them on the denim jackets of trashy kids on public transit who perpetually smell of weed and/or BO.

OT: Make a collage out of them or something idfk
CrAzY-RiLeY
not french
268 IQ
put one on each kneecap, then make them touch together when your happy for maximum gayness
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Unholy.Daemon
Call Me Jamie.
1,294 IQ
I put some of them on my gig bag because i couldn't really find anything else to put them on
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
maidenforce19
1,513 IQ
Quote by Unholy.Daemon
I put some of them on my gig bag because i couldn't really find anything else to put them on

That's actually a cool idea I never thought of. I might try that
zenbone
King of two things...
1,385 IQ
i used a japanese flag patch to cover a hole that was forming in the bottom left part of one of my favorite plain t-shirts. So in essence i used it as "a patch"

Mostly they are sewed on denim jackets, paying homage to things and bands you like. it is not cool now but as history has shown they will be cool again at some point then all these "worthless patches" that nobody bothered with will be on Ebay for 10x the original price and considered cool again.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
donender
Get back to work
2,047 IQ
I have known people who wear them on jackets, which isn't really my style, but i'm cool with it. I wanted to buy a few to put on my bag (it was a messenger style bag), but i couldn't really be bothered with it, and even though i'm only in my early 20s, i think i've grown out of it now.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
i've got a couple that i want to sew on my backpack or something, but i'm too lethargic.