P_Trik
Banned
16,731 IQ
How about joining a discussion regarding good tabs being rejected while drivel gets posted? Check it out here:

[forbidden link]
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,489 IQ
Nobody cares. Quit being butthurt cause your tab got rejected.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Minkaro
UG's Mink
1,199 IQ
Oh piss off. You've posted about this in that "can't say it?" thread, and you've posted five or six times in a row in the "where the hell is my tab?" thread. Just shut up, and wait for an admin or moderator to deal with your problem.

Because, believe it or not, rushing to serve you is not the highest thing on anybody's list of priorities, so you're just going to have to learn to be patient.
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
Butthurtiest of the butthurt.

You can wear the butthurt crown as you must be lord of the butthurts. It's a crown you wear upside down on your butt, so that it pokes your behind making it hurt even more!
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
adamgur96
Not caring no more
866 IQ
Quote by Minkaro
Oh piss off. You've posted about this in that "can't say it?" thread, and you've posted five or six times in a row in the "where the hell is my tab?" thread. Just shut up, and wait for an admin or moderator to deal with your problem.

Because, believe it or not, rushing to serve you is not the highest thing on anybody's list of priorities, so you're just going to have to learn to be patient.

+1.

Just be patient TS.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
P_Trik
Banned
16,731 IQ
Quote by L2112Lif
If you're musician enough "Good Enough" is all you need from a tab, if anything at all.

Do you think I'm posting transcriptions on here for myself? This site is used by learning musicians and those transcriptions posted are meant to help them not only learn to play songs by their favorite artists, but to develop the knowledge/skills to do it on their own. How are they going to be able to do that if those of us who have the skills already aren't willing to share? Or would rather be an a**hole or troll?

here's the tpa link again:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/home/tab_detail.php?tabid=1214822
L2112Lif
UG Board King
1,285 IQ
Quote by P_Trik
Do you think I'm posting transcriptions on here for myself? This site is used by learning musicians and those transcriptions posted are meant to help them not only learn to play songs by their favorite artists, but to develop the knowledge/skills to do it on their own. How are they going to be able to do that if those of us who have the skills already aren't willing to share? Or would rather be an a**hole or troll?

here's the tpa link again:

Well, the best way to practice learning a song by ear is to practice learning a song by ear, not by TAB. If you're looking to learn basic technique, the best way is to look up basic technique and practice it ad infinitum. If you're looking for APPLICATION of basic technique... Then there are already millions of tabs on this site.

Sorry, just a fact of life. Someone has already done it, and it's probably either more correct than yours or more accessible.
Neo Evil11
Feminist
1,498 IQ
I once got downgraded because I had a John Myung intro for A Rite Of Passage whereas some guy thought it was keyboard.

edit: the other one got a 2, but people were bitching about it being on a 7-string instead of drop d. It did have mistakes in it, so can't complain too much.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Feb 7, 2013,
Jako215
UG's Fat Frendo
1,542 IQ
It will always be more impressive and helpful to learn guitar by ear.

Your problem though TS is a function of this website that has been here since 2001. These are user generated tabs. Even some of the best tabs I've found have had inconsistencies. Your complaining will not change anything. If you really want to learn guitar to the best of your abilities using tablature then you are better off creating it yourself.
Last edited by Jako215 at Feb 7, 2013,
P_Trik
Banned
16,731 IQ
Quote by L2112Lif
Well, the best way to practice learning a song by ear is to practice learning a song by ear, not by TAB. If you're looking to learn basic technique, the best way is to look up basic technique and practice it ad infinitum. If you're looking for APPLICATION of basic technique... Then there are already millions of tabs on this site.

Sorry, just a fact of life. Someone has already done it, and it's probably either more correct than yours or more accessible.

Thank you for engaging in dialogue. Please inform yourself first by actually looking at what I am talking about at:

You, just like the admin that rejected it, didn't bother to actually look. You don't even have to waste your time playing through each one, just LOOK
JackalUK
979 IQ
Not everyone can see it, you have to contribute to gain access.

If you have an issue raise it through the proper channels. Stop spamming this everywhere.

CLOSED