Page 2 of 2
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
The Chinese government is as authoritarian as it's ever been. They've just let their economy become more capitalistic. But that's hardly new; it's been 30+ years since they opened their economy to capitalism. They still are heavily authoritarian.

Yea they are. On another note, Hong Kong is thriving right now.
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
I don't know how this is a rip-off because I don't play bad games. Can someone link to the original?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Rawshik
I don't know how this is a rip-off because I don't play bad games. Can someone link to the original?

>Says game is bad
>doesn't even know what it looks like, let alone plays like

lelelelelelelelelel
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
I know what Call of Duty is like. I'm assuming that this was from a cinematic or something.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Rawshik
I know what Call of Duty is like. I'm assuming that this was from a cinematic or something.

ok
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
IMABBALLPLAYER
doesnt really play bball
1,880 IQ
Quote by Rawshik

Yeah, the part with the buildings on fire and stuff is a cinematic from MW3.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Twofly
UG's official GhostHunter
661 IQ
LMFAO I didn't watch the video but the article was enough to make me lol, this is hilarious!!
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.