I got this guitar body off of ebay, and i plan to frankenstein this bad boy for the hell of it, and i have the extra parts lying around lol.
the guy said it was a '87-'89 kramer vanguard( when esp made the bodies for kramer?), but i cant find this exact model online, it looks a little different than the other vanguards ive seen. im just wondering if anyone knows.

I suspect that just a couple of body shots with absolutely nothing to identify them is nowhere near enough information...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Album.
Legion.
I realize its not much info to go off of, but its all I got lol.
It does have f1641 written where the neck would be screw on, if that means anything.
Other than that is supposedly a Kramer, if anyone can verify that, that's all I'm asking
It's a vanguard body, not an RR. You can tell because there's a little lip in the neck pocket where the truss rod would go. The paint probably isn't stock. I'm guessing the previous owner did that.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The previous owner did that god awful paint job lol. Looks like the color is blue underneath. But thanks for confirming that it's a kramer tho