How do you like them?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Feb 9, 2013,
This is a real interesting topic, because I really care if people I've never met like bagels. But to answer, yes, yes I do.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
I miss living near a decent bagel shop, the closest good one is 5 miles away and that is too far to consider buying bagels because I am lazy.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
In my stomach.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
plain. toasted. with whipped pumpkin cream cheese.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Lightly toasted sesame bagels with cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onions, capers, pepper and olive oil.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I'm supprised no one said pizza bagels yet. I haven't had salmon on a bagel yet I usually toast it and add butter.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Peanute butter, chocolate spread, nutella, bacon etc
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I don't get bagels. They're ****ing crunchy bread with a hole in the middle. Oooh boy
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I don't get bagels. They're ****ing crunchy bread with a hole in the middle. Oooh boy

fck you
Quote by me+yourmom=69
fck you

l2spellfuck

OT:
I'm not a huge fan, but that's probably because we don't have a decent bagel shop. Grocery store-bought bagels are dry & nasty. Bagel shop bagels tend to be good.
Saddest thing ever: I went to get breakfast like 45 minutes ago, and the dining hall was out of bagels! D: Settled for an English muffin instead. I guess this whole blizzard thing got in the way of the restocking of bagels. I'd go to a different dining hall, but screw that there's snow everywhere. XD
Around mai titties! Visit my profile for pixxx.

xoxoxo
We're all alright!