philm00r
Home School Valedictorian
355 IQ
I just wanted to share. Free to download if you want.

My music
Love is a friendship set to music.
barbuzim1
98 IQ
Really nice!

Great recording, beautiful guitar sound & really nice tunes. Keep up the great work & I really hope you get to [lay this music live around the world.
philm00r
355 IQ
Quote by barbuzim1
Really nice!

Great recording, beautiful guitar sound & really nice tunes. Keep up the great work & I really hope you get to [lay this music live around the world.

thanks for the nice comments.
philm00r
355 IQ
my facebook page

Facebook

click like if you like. if you don't like, click kill ... it's the button that reads "like."
philm00r
355 IQ
Quote by barbuzim1
did hit the like, (not to kill- I simply like your stuff).

You can return a favor buy checking out my YouTube channel at : http://www.youtube.com/user/Barbuzim1?feature=mhee

Check out some of my music there, like it- if you do & subscribe if you want to help me getting started.

Done. Very nice playing BTW
21Fretter
Tab Contributor
414 IQ
Interplanetary Hyper Drive - nice as background music but very simple and generic.

A Hero's Journey - Loved the first progression (Radiohead feel to me) but hated the lead, very generic and the change I thought was very sudden.

Life Is Waiting for Us - was pretty awesome.
philm00r
355 IQ
Quote by 21Fretter
Interplanetary Hyper Drive - nice as background music but very simple and generic.

A Hero's Journey - Loved the first progression (Radiohead feel to me) but hated the lead, very generic and the change I thought was very sudden.

Life Is Waiting for Us - was pretty awesome.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen.