Week 3 (23/02) - Frank (frankv)
Week 4 (02/03) - Me (BenRaah)
Week 5 (09/03) - Dan (Dan_5893)
Week 6 (16/03) - NeutralFan
Week 7 (23/03) - Steve (steve_muse)
Week 8 (30/03) -
Week 9 (06/04) -
Week 10 (13/04) -

Sign up thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31031377#post31031377

Youtube link will be up soon.
Looking forward to listening to this later. M83 is the only artist here I've heard before so this should be interesting.

I'll report back tonight.
That was great. A couple of them were a little too upbeat for my usual taste but still enjoyable. The Andy Stott track was my favourite by far, I'll definitely be listening to his stuff more.
Not a bad list, but I'll have to give it another listen, as I was busy while listening to it, so some of it went in one ear and out the other. Regardless, it was nice listening to artists I'd never heard that sounded better than expected.
Oh wow, this was neat! I liked the Kishi Bashi or the last track most I think. Most of these tunes were quite out of the ordinary in a different way, which made for a very nice listen. Good job, brahhhh!

Didn't particularly care for the Japanese track, but my inferior mind not appreciating is probably a good sign.
The Andy Stott track is good but when the cockatoo's just staring at me I feel like it's giving me a lapdance and I'm freaking out.

Proud to say that I knew amiina. Hipster pointz. Only 'cause they were Sigur Ros's strings section at one point.

Cool list, Will. The Chinese choon and the flamenco guitar one are my faves.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Feb 15, 2013,