Page 3 of 3
Zaphikh
Custom User Title
126 IQ
Quote by Phazon
Cute?!

That makes about as much sense to me as saying she has cute elbows.

So folks can't judge if elbows are cute or not? What exactly makes any sense at all about sexuality and arousal? Reproduction has very little to do with it.
Phazon
Human
643 IQ
Things that look and/or feel awesome. I don't really care about this thread anyways.
Just think it's silly putting focus on a part of a body that neither looks or feels awesome.

My god she's got GREAT ears!

That's how ya'll guys sound like to me. When your eyes focus on such an odd insignificant part.
Last edited by Phazon at Feb 11, 2013,
Ian_the_fox
Banned
2,990 IQ
Well, after a search I found a bit about crush fetishism, which ties in with foot fetishism.

It's another form of zoosadism. My day is fucking ruined now. I just watched a video of some ugly bitch in high heels torture it several times by puncturing its body before crushing it's head flat and killing it.

Seriously, every day I'm given a reason to be more ashamed to be a fucking human being. Why are humans just so fucking disgusting?
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
5,337 IQ
Quote by Phazon
Things that look and/or feel awesome. I don't really care about this thread anyways.
Just think it's silly putting focus on a part of a body that neither looks or feels awesome.

My god she's got GREAT ears!

That's how ya'll guys sound like to me. When your eyes focus on such an odd insignificant part.

you realize looking and feeling awesome is subjective, correct?

how's it any less significant than someone's hair, legs, ass, hands, eyes, neck and nose?
#DTWD
Zaphikh
Custom User Title
126 IQ
Quote by Phazon

Like somebody's ass or bust? Go kick rocks..
primusfan
5,337 IQ
Quote by Zaphikh
Like somebody's ass or bust? Go kick rocks..

basically. apparently, feet are gross and insignificant, but the part of your body that poop comes out of. man, that's hot.
#DTWD
Zaphikh
Custom User Title
126 IQ
Quote by primusfan
basically. apparently, feet are gross and insignificant, but the part of your body that poop comes out of. man, that's hot.

Gantz92
108 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Well, after a search I found a bit about crush fetishism, which ties in with foot fetishism.

It's another form of zoosadism. My day is fucking ruined now. I just watched a video of some ugly bitch in high heels torture it several times by puncturing its body before crushing it's head flat and killing it.

Seriously, every day I'm given a reason to be more ashamed to be a fucking human being. Why are humans just so fucking disgusting?

What kind of animal was in the video? Not one of the cute ones i hope.
Ian_the_fox
Banned
2,990 IQ
Quote by Gantz92
What kind of animal was in the video? Not one of the cute ones i hope.
Crap, forgot to mention that.

It was a kitten. A small, helpless kitten, shouting in pain as this sadistic horse-faced ugly **** took its life slowly.
Gantz92
108 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox

It was a kitten. A small, helpless kitten, shouting in pain as this sadistic horse-faced ugly **** took its life slowly.

Oh god why the **** did i have to ask.
Gaiad
UG Newbie
189 IQ
Quote by Nameless742
I don't have a fetish for feet but they can often be very sexy.
I like the feminine bits of a woman and feet are often very feminine. Petite and quite sexy.
I wouldn't go as far as a fetish but sexy definitely.

This.

I used to absolutely be repulsed by the idea of feet in that context, but now I love them. Just not really in a sexual manner.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Somekid94
Dingus
622 IQ
I like my girlfriend's feet. I don't and don't intend to smell or lick them or anything, but they're cute feet, if there is such a thing.
me+yourmom=69
Banned
160 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox

at least it didn't have to have sex with you
Ian_the_fox
Banned
2,990 IQ
Quote by me+yourmom=69
at least it didn't have to have sex with you
Jesus Christ, fuck off you irritating little cunt.
Skynyrd890
Unregistered User
506 IQ
Quote by primusfan

This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Ian_the_fox
Banned
2,990 IQ
Quote by Tsar66
what do you expect from someone who thought calling themselves me+yourmom=69 was a good idea
At least a little fucking better.

Yeah I know I came off as overly harsh but the mood I get put in after watching a video an innocent helpless creature get mutilated alive is not the kind where I can tolerate asinine remarks from some asshole who hasn't even yet grown pubic hair.
me+yourmom=69
Banned
160 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox

Yeah I know I came off as overly harsh but the mood I get put in after watching a video an innocent helpless creature get mutilated alive is not the kind where I can tolerate asinine remarks from some asshole who hasn't even yet grown pubic hair.

im sorry, did you not have pubic hair when you were 15?
Tsar66
untitled
92 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox

you weren't really that harsh tbh
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,163 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox

It always seemed to me that crush was more closely related to giantess stuff rather than feet. I mean, most crush stuff is based around the feet, but I'd think that that is at least in part because it's just more convenient to use feet to crush things as opposed to using some other body part.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
It always seemed to me that crush was more closely related to giantess stuff rather than feet. I mean, most crush stuff is based around the feet, but I'd think that that is at least in part because it's just more convenient to use feet to crush things as opposed to using some other body part.

Sit on the thing
primusfan
5,337 IQ
^ isn't there some thing where people sit on balloons and pop them in their pants or something?
#DTWD
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
Quote by primusfan
^ isn't there some thing where people sit on balloons and pop them in their pants or something?

Probably.