Sir-Shredalot
Banned
3,918 IQ
This is random, but if you're a double agent and get caught, do you get deported to the country you are working for, or are you tried in your own country?

I was watching Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Feb 11, 2013,
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
You get sent to a leper colony.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
they kill you on the spot you dirty commie
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
bastards
Dirigo
652 IQ
If you're so worried about being caught, just become a triple agent.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,237 IQ
Quote by bastards
If you're so worried about being caught, just become a triple agent.

Become a sextuple agent because it has "sex" in it. Then you can make remarks to anyone that catches you about how you could drop your tuple for them. While they are distracted trying to figure out if you are trying to say "sex agent" or if you really want to drop a tuple (they will also wonder what a tuple is), you can make your escape. Or actually have sex with them; it's your call.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.