I took screens of the catalog because the website is not in English, pictures are linked below.

It's not a very big selection but I only took screens of the Jackson section - some background knowledge about me: I played classical guitar for about 2 years on and off, no biggie, then started electric and I'm playing that for a year now and I got really good considering the short amount of time I play it for. I am now bored with my current guitar because I think I can play better songs or at least have more fun with a new one. I'm into metal, all kinds, and am looking for a heavy guitar. I heard Jackson is one of the best in that category. Unfortunately this shop doesn't sell BC Rich which I would also like to try out so Jackson it is.

My current guitar (22 frets):

I like the V shape a lot, or anything that looks metal but sound quality comes first (and the feel), price doesn't matter.

Tl;dr I want a metal guitar that I can play more advanced songs with and feel awesome

PS: Forgot to mention, favorite bands are Testament Megadeth and Slayer, on and off bands are Dopethrone, Electric Wizard, Slipknot, Sepultura, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Anthrax.
Last edited by JemDkyl at Feb 13, 2013,
I like Jacksons just fine. Always been a Kelly fan myself JC30-KE is the kelly. The V's are also nice. Maybe put some new pickups in once you get it unless they have EMGs or Seymour Duncans installed already. The only thing I don't like is the fixed bridge is only on the lower priced models.
i think you should get the JS1-DNB or the DXMG
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story
Out of those, go for the DXMG or the WRMG
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

Considering DXMG and JS30KE at the moment, between these 2 which one is better and is there a major difference in sound quality?
the dxmg is probably better (it's a higher-end model) but if you can still find one, a japanes-made pro series is probably what you want.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Quote by INSULIN
hey get a fender strat it was good enough for that hendrix boy

Dont you ''boy'' him!

But yeah get a fender.
Technically, he would be getting a Fender. They own Jackson now. Also, they make higher end Kellys too. Maybe email the cataloge peeps or phone them.