Miltam
405 IQ
Since I'm not really a guitar virtuoso, I'll just comment on this as a listener if that's okay. I like the intro but as you go into the song, it gets kind of predictable and shaky in a way that it doesn't get progressively awesomer than the intro itself. I think it could sound better if you gave it a huge crescendo moment riff near the end of the song. Idk, just my two cents.

P.S: The solo kinda reminds me of Muse's Showbiz and Survival which is fantastic. Great work.
ironlac_
22 IQ
I liked the rhythm of it. It reminded of the Black Keys a little, only a little.

I really liked it. Not really any info about it, did you play the instruments yourself or do you have a band?

Add some vocals, would be great! Over all, I liked it, the structure and the flow of the song, it doesn't really need vocals either though. Cool how it is.
jdenmo
UnBanned
847 IQ
this kind of reminded me of muse like the guy above said. the drums are a bit repetitive and the riff is slightly brand, but still quite catchy. your a good guitar player, i liked the delayed type of soloing that starts around 50 - 1:05, then when the strings kicked in it was quite dope. starts out slow but really gets epic after the first minute, i was surprised!

good work man. c4c my song? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1588042
ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Doesnt listen to zeppelin
497 IQ
Sounds like it would be awesome music for a dramatic sequence in a film of some sort. Not too shabby at all.
Nikolas
Mobu
is chewing the strings
1,566 IQ
Quote by ironlac_
I liked the rhythm of it. It reminded of the Black Keys a little, only a little.

I really liked it. Not really any info about it, did you play the instruments yourself or do you have a band?

Add some vocals, would be great! Over all, I liked it, the structure and the flow of the song, it doesn't really need vocals either though. Cool how it is.

I played everything by myself. Point to note though is that the string sections and drums are VST instruments but recorded live.
Mobu
is chewing the strings
1,566 IQ
Quote by jdenmo
this kind of reminded me of muse like the guy above said. the drums are a bit repetitive and the riff is slightly brand, but still quite catchy. your a good guitar player, i liked the delayed type of soloing that starts around 50 - 1:05, then when the strings kicked in it was quite dope. starts out slow but really gets epic after the first minute, i was surprised!

good work man. c4c my song? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1588042

wow it is really impressive. I feel like if you had a good studio setup it would have sounded way better. Just an opinion: the drum feels a bit off to the feel of the guitar. Otherwise, great job!