Page 2 of 2
Going to the gym can actually increase your energy levels to do all that other shit. A body in motion stays in motion, a strong body is a strong mind, that's why monks do yoga and martial arts
Well, I think I'll go turn myself off an' go on down
All the way down...
Really ain't no use in me hanging around
You know what I'm trying to say
Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, and-a kiss
Manic Depression is a fustrating mess
My back has been hurting a lot lately ever since I started a new job that requires a lot of sitting. I think I need to work on my posture.
I misread the title as how do you guys deal with black problems
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I have a herniated disc in mine spine. I tried PT, drugs, steroid injections. The only thing left is surgery, so I just decided to live with the pain.
Number one is to make sure you are not causing it by behavior that can easily be modified.

Sitting on a couch low with only your shoulders and ass touching the couch will certainly cause back pain.

Lying on your back with the above mentioned lack of mid and lower back support will do the same.

I stopped lying on my back and sitting on the couch low and back pain vanished.
Quote by k.lainad
I misread the title as how do you guys deal with black problems

same
Well, I think I'll go turn myself off an' go on down
All the way down...
Really ain't no use in me hanging around
You know what I'm trying to say
Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, and-a kiss
Manic Depression is a fustrating mess
Page 2 of 2