Page 2 of 2
watch more people die, you'll get used to it and this wont seem so bad anymore
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Dynamight
First world problems. Somewhere in the world some people have to worry about getting their throats slit at any given moment, and you think you have a bad day because you saw someone die. Get a ****ing spine.

Only in your catastrophically warped mind is being acclimatized to witnessing death a good thing. Your very existence is a result of the advances of civilization and yet cloaked by its comfort, shielded by its innovations, you seek to deride it and it's very foundation; empathy.

I welcome the day when you travel to Uganda and witness bayonet assisted rape-murders and corpse mutilation and your machismo unravels, betraying your psychological fallibility that you criticize others for, but we both know that day will never come.

Your sneering antipathy towards the human condition is hardly convincing, it needs work.
Quote by cptcomet
I watched Demolition Man when I got home, and drank a couple of strong rums. They were to help me cope with watching Demolition Man.
Siggable.

Seriously though, that's pretty horrific.
Quote by Dynamight
No, you're right. Looking back, I disagree with my comparison. It's not about the difference between different parts of the world, it's about how society made you so damn soft that you get all emotional and shocked when you see a corpse. I just don't understand it.

Dude, remember, the dinosaurs.
You should either never see anyone die or see many people die so you're desensitized. I've opted for the former course.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I saw an old man die at an airport. He was standing just a few feet away from me and he suddenly collapsed and cracked the back of his skull on the ground. There were half a dozen paramedics, one of which had a defibrillator, but they couldn't save him. One of the airport medical staff was in tears.

But yeah, time heals when stuff like this happens.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by Dynamight
First world problems. Somewhere in the world some people have to worry about getting their throats slit at any given moment, and you think you have a bad day because you saw someone die. Get a ****ing spine.

OT:
Shit, man. I'd definitely talk to some who you know to be a good and understanding listener.
Quote by cptcomet
And the other guy was a 24 year old who had had a heart attack when running and died. Feel bad for all these people's families.

Wait... a 24 year old had a heart attack and died? I've never really heard of someone that young having a legit heart attack.

OT, sorry TS. That sucks a lot. I saw a dead guy once while driving. I was going through San Antonio at 3 AM and the cops had an entire highway intersection closed. Ended up driving by and seeing a cop hanging out of the "middle" car. Read on the news the next day he had been shot. Shit was weird.
wow. thats ****ed up man, just move on and dont think about it (easier said and done obviously) but you know what i mean
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Wait... a 24 year old had a heart attack and died? I've never really heard of someone that young having a legit heart attack.

Zyzz (RIP)
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Dynamight

Seriously guys? No one?

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 2 of 2