With my first guitar I bought a Fender Mustang I. Now I'm looking for an upgrade because I think it is time to get something better.

Requirements:
Price: <$400
Must have a headphone (input/output, dunno which)

I play stuff like Stevie Ray Vaughan and I have an Epiphone LP Standard. That guitar isn't really suitable for that style, I know, but I didn't know that yet when I started. Since the amp is more important that the guitar, I would like something that would compensate the sound.
fender blues junior.
Ibanez VBT700
Zoom G1on
Amplitube 4/Reaper (Lepou)

Squier Chris Aiken Precision Bass (EMG GZR)
Ampeg 108B
A Blues Junior or an Egnater Rebel. The Egnater Tweaker 15 might even be a decent choice.

None of those have a headphone jack, though. Most tube amps don't. The only ones that come to mind are the EVH 5150 III 50w and the Peavey Vypyr Tube 60, but neither of those are really geared for SRV-type blues tones. I'm sure they could do something kinda similar, but not like the other amps mentioned. The 5153 is way out of budget and the Vypyr Tube is much better at metal than low-gain stuff.
I must have a headphone jack, because I still live at home and my parents don't like to be woken up by me practicing I don't mind getting a new SS amp, as long as it sounds better than this one. What about the Mustang III V2, Vox VT80+ or the Roland cube 80XL?
The Blackstar HT-5 has a headphone out IIRC

Otherwise, just get a Pod HD
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Vox Pathfinder 15R. Yup
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
pod hd500
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

This!

Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.