Page 5 of 5
BradIon1995
127 IQ
Quote by xStIcKsxStOnEd
oo your so hipster. Get out of college you phase commie.

WE AIN'T GON' FALL 'CAWSE WE'RE 'MURRICAN! DEM ******S 'ND COMMIES DONE GOTS WHAT'S COMIN' TO 'UM!

It's inevitable really. When the world stops relying on the oil companies, both the USA and British empires are going to fall.
Ibanez TSA30 < Boss OS-2 < Custom Frankenstein Strat w/ scalloped board and Epi LP pickup
Jostry
UG Member
2,541 IQ
Quote by BradIon1995
WE AIN'T GON' FALL 'CAWSE WE'RE 'MURRICAN! DEM ******S 'ND COMMIES DONE GOTS WHAT'S COMIN' TO 'UM!

It's inevitable really. When the world stops relying on the oil companies, both the USA and British empires are going to fall.

What British empire?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
ron666
226 IQ
Quote by mattmakaha
I think Apple recently announced that they would be moving some jobs back to the U.S., regarding manufacturing the iPad.

Right on. This is a step in the right direction. We desperately need more manufacturing jobs here. Which city are they going to be located in?

ron666
slipknot5678
UG Monkey
670 IQ
Quote by primusfan
don't think china's going to be the next super power. there was an episode of planet money where they talked about the perception that china is an economic powerhouse when in reality it's kind of gilded and declining/not sustainable.

Infrastructure is basically all that is driving their economy to the extent that it is. Eventually there's going to be a birth rate crisis and housing crisis that will be like Spain's recession times ten, at least to my understanding.

I still think that America won't 'fall', but we'll have several superpowers (if that's even the word I'm looking for). America will remain a superpower, after the crisis the EU as a whole will be solidified as at least an economic superpower, and even with what I just said, I think there is a chance for BRIT countries to gain more. I don't think this is a bad thing to be honest.
mattmakaha
693 IQ
Quote by ron666
Right on. This is a step in the right direction. We desperately need more manufacturing jobs here. Which city are they going to be located in?

ron666

I don't recall Apple specifying which city (cities) it would be located
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,748 IQ
Yall are soooo jel. China's gonna be a superpower. Deal with it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi

Not if they screw it up themselves. It's not just a cake walk becoming a world power.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,748 IQ
Quote by Carnivean
Not if they screw it up themselves. It's not just a cake walk becoming a world power.

LOL

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi
LOL

Quote by Overlord
uziyourillusion
cemetary gates
347 IQ
i hope not, as bad as america can be, i can only imagine what china would be like with hyperpower status
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi

doubtful
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
uziyourillusion
cemetary gates
347 IQ
At what point do you guys officially call China a "super power"? In like 10-15 years China will match our GDP and they are investing heavily in their military. Not near the US's power yet, but give them a few decades, they will will be a force to be reckoned with. The US isn't growing anymore and is slashing its military budget, down sizing, canceling future combat system, and current ones, such as the F-35, have proven to be nothing but wasted billions.
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,748 IQ
Quote by TunerAddict
doubtful

China's already got city wide WiFi, national high speed rail, bustling infrastructure growth, rising film industry, etc etc. It's pretty gr8

When I come back to the US from China it feels like I just stepped back in time.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
1,184 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi
China's already got city wide WiFi, national high speed rail, bustling infrastructure growth, rising film industry, etc etc. It's pretty gr8

When I come back to the US from China it feels like I just stepped back in time.

How do I move there?

I've also really liked the Chinese cinema I've seen.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi

How often do you travel between US and China?
Quote by Overlord
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,748 IQ
Quote by TunerAddict
How do I move there?

I've also really liked the Chinese cinema I've seen.

Before moving there, you must obtain a visa by eating lots of rice to prove your loyalty to glorious nation of PRC.

Here's some scenery directly outside of my house:

This is the front of a goddamn restaurant/cafe. It has koy fish swimming around.

I don't see none of that shit here.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Carnivean
UG Board King
1,747 IQ
You left out one pic from your album:

Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Apr 3, 2013,
bradulator
normcore
2,477 IQ
You forgot the pictures of SARS, Xiaoxi.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,748 IQ
That happened after I left. And yea, I'm scared to go to Beijing now

But Beijing sucks anyways. Boring. Crap food.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
mattmakaha
693 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi
Before moving there, you must obtain a visa by eating lots of rice to prove your loyalty to glorious nation of PRC.

Here's some scenery directly outside of my house:

This is the front of a goddamn restaurant/cafe. It has koy fish swimming around.

I don't see none of that shit here.

I thought you were exaggerrating saying that you've been to China before,
but the proof is in the photos....LOL

I should have known from your username....after all I'm half Chinese myself, ha ha
Asada Hiruka
540 IQ
This thread is a joke. The TS used Korea and Japan as examples for their starting argument. No one has addressed the Yuan and what a shitty unstable currency it is. Asia has vast emerging markets, but it's unsustainable and China will have the bubble burst just like Japan. People place to much belief in the idea of the Great American Empire and Big Bad China slowly swallowing it up.
Quote by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
mattmakaha
693 IQ
Quote by Asada Hiruka
This thread is a joke. The TS used Korea and Japan as examples for their starting argument. No one has addressed the Yuan and what a shitty unstable currency it is. Asia has vast emerging markets, but it's unsustainable and China will have the bubble burst just like Japan. People place to much belief in the idea of the Great American Empire and Big Bad China slowly swallowing it up.

You think South Korea is unsustainable? They're a monster right now.
ErikLensherr
ENDHATE
1,688 IQ
Yeah but not for a long while.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Dr. Jill Stein @DrJillStein
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?" -RATM They can't stop us now.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
I can see Europe failing first, like Germany and France and Cyprus and stuff. They've invested too much into stuff they couldn't afford at a time when the EU was getting bigger. Somebody needed bailing out, they covered the debt to protect their own arses. People default and riots happen and stuff.

Fact of the matter is, I can't see America failing but my news is on Cyprus and stuff.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 3, 2013,
ErikLensherr
ENDHATE
1,688 IQ
Quote by treborillusion
I can see Europe failing first, like Germany and France and Cyprus and stuff. They've invested too much into stuff they couldn't afford at a time when the EU was getting bigger.

That'd be jokes, fingers crossed.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Dr. Jill Stein @DrJillStein
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?" -RATM They can't stop us now.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
I'm mean.
Quote by laid-to-waste
ron666
226 IQ
Hmmm, I was just thinking. Would it be possible for a poor white boy from Canada to get a job in China as an ESL instructor?

ron666
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,360 IQ
Quote by ron666
Hmmm, I was just thinking. Would it be possible for a poor white boy from Canada to get a job in China as an ESL instructor?

ron666

I like that you sign your posts. Why do you do that?
mattmakaha
693 IQ
Quote by uziyourillusion
At what point do you guys officially call China a "super power"? In like 10-15 years China will match our GDP and they are investing heavily in their military. Not near the US's power yet, but give them a few decades, they will will be a force to be reckoned with. The US isn't growing anymore and is slashing its military budget, down sizing, canceling future combat system, and current ones, such as the F-35, have proven to be nothing but wasted billions.

Yes, especially with this "Sequester" miracle....
ron666
226 IQ
Quote by macashmack
I like that you sign your posts. Why do you do that?

A lot of people hate it, but I am glad that someone out there actually approves. Thanks for asking. The reason that I sign my name is because when I write letters, I used to print my name at the end. So basically, I treat these forum posts as if I were writing "an old-fashioned" letter on paper.

Hope that helps.

ron666
StewieSwan
Decent User
5,036 IQ
Yeah, pretty soon we'll be down there with the rest of Eurpoor

Quote by ron666

ron666

Yes. They'll take just about anyone with a high school diploma.
666atheist666