MobiuZ
1,119 IQ
Here's a new song ive been working on on the last few days

its gpx / wav , and yes i know a lot of you dont have it so plz just dont reply if you dont have gpx or dont want to listen to the wav file.

Elation

C4C
Attachments:
Elation.gpx
Last edited by MobiuZ at Feb 19, 2013,
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,421 IQ
Is it wierd that the lead line sounds vaguely similar to 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle..'

Also, its not great as a song. Solid, but not great. Its like one of those southern country artists that Glenn Beck gets on his show.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
TheBigProjekt
2,202 IQ
Neat intro. I like the second part that's a little more folky-sounding. Interesting chord choices, they sound nice and fit well. The little guitar lead just before a minute is cool. I like the drums, the beat sounds really nice and fits well. 1:50 feels like it'd be really big when it's actually recorded. The motif that you play throughout gets kind of overused, but I understand that's kind of in the style of it. 4:10 is good, the little breaks are good and the solo fits. Good song, keep it up.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Guitar0player
UG's derby Spike
3,154 IQ
I forgot just how good GP6 sounds...I need it badly.

The intro sounds quite nice, very melodic. Not too complicated yet not to banal.

Oddly enough sounds like something out of a Japanese fantasy adventure game.

I still cant see what's stoner metal about it though.

The song has very nice dynamics, You put a lot of effort into this didnt you?

Nice dude, very nice! 9/10 The outro sounds quite epic too!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Feb 26, 2013,
MobiuZ
1,119 IQ
Quote by Guitar0player
I forgot just how good GP6 sounds...I need it badly.

The intro sounds quite nice, very melodic. Not too complicated yet not to banal.

Oddly enough sounds like something out of a Japanese fantasy adventure game.

I still cant see what's stoner metal about it though.

The song has very nice dynamics, You put a lot of effort into this didnt you?

Nice dude, very nice! 9/10 The outro sounds quite epic too!

thx man , and strange thing is i didnt take long at all to write this song , maybe about a week max , wich for me is not long.

i might change it up here and there it bit though especisally the middle part with the verse-chorus-verse-chorus part.
B00bs
231 IQ
Firstly, that was hella tight.

I really liked the drums throughout it made me realized how much I suck at writing them.
The dynamics and lead parts were pretty stellar other than the main theme seemed to repeat maybe a bit too much but that really wouldn't be noticed if there was vocals involved.

Great song, and thanks for the crit.