Page 2 of 2
Quote by CaptainCanti
Or are your arms...MODIFIED LEGS?!

this is actually more biologically accurate

craycray
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Musicforyou17

Also guitarxo obviously has sexy legs.

lol no I wish. Legs are not inherently sexy, but what you do with them matters
cat
Quote by geetarguy13
i was just walking up stairs and suddenly it dawned on me... my legs are just big arms with tiny fingers on palms facing downwards. anybody else ever get this feeling?

Nope, I go along with evolution theory which states that it's actualy our arms that used to be legs, not the other way around as you're stating.
Quote by Fat Lard
Once I couldn't remember the word wrist so I told my friend I had hurt my hand ankle

holy shit

Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Nope, I go along with evolution theory which states that it's actualy our arms that used to be legs, not the other way around as you're stating.

but how could our arms be our legs if God created us in his image and we were made 10000 years ago?
Quote by thePTOD
Cannot unthink

I moved my foot and it felt like I moved my leg hand

What have you done

oh no, it's horrible
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by geetarguy13
i was just walking up stairs and suddenly it dawned on me... my legs are just big arms with tiny fingers on palms facing downwards. anybody else ever get this feeling?

No, but sometimes I go up the stairs on my arm and legs because it's faster and way more cool looking. That's sort of like having legs for arms.
Quote by Fat Lard
Once I couldn't remember the word wrist so I told my friend I had hurt my hand ankle

best thread ever
Your body is functionally symmetrical. hip joints and shoulder joints serve the same purpose to their respective limbs, as do elbows/knees, wrist/ankles
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Marijuana: Not even once

Quote by snipelfritz
Have you ever noticed that your mouth is exactly like your butthole except you put food into it and it has teeth?

Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 20, 2013,
Quote by macashmack
but how could our arms be our legs if God created us in his image and we were made 10000 years ago?

If God created us in his image, then the evidence says that he created us using evolution and that we have existed in a humanoid shape for much longer than 10,000 years, which, is a strange date to mention here anyway because the Bible suggests, via geneology lists, that Adam was created just 6000 ago.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Feb 21, 2013,
youre not walking on the ground.

the globe

is moving

under you

as

you

walk

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.
Quote by Burgery
youre not walking on the ground.

the globe

is moving

under you

as

you

walk

So if two people were walking in opposite directions, would the earth actualy be moving in two different directions at the same time?
Page 2 of 2