Page 2 of 2
iHurricaneGTR
Big Gumbo Jones
70 IQ
to go along with the snort-random-shit theme..
my friend once crushed a smartie and snorted it during class.
he said it burnt. all that happened was that he sneezed, unsurprisingly
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
kimberlydawn
Princess Pineapple
404 IQ
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I remember my friends and I mashing up rockets in those little plastic baggies and pretending it was cocaine.

That reminds me when we used to take the caps off pop bottles and pretend we were taking shots with them.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
MetallicSka
Back From The Dead
787 IQ
Lit all the recycling in a dumpster on fire in the pyro days

Stupid.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,671 IQ
Found this video on my FB. I remember taking it when I was about 15. We were all just kidding around. Sorry for the poor quality. I'm the one who recorded laughing like an idiot.

There was another one where he was walking and someone shouted "METEOR!!!" and the guy looks up and someone threw the trash can at him, but I didn't record that one.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,700 IQ
I once kicked an older guy when he was down. All of the neighbor kids were playing football. This kid had been an ass to me the whole damn time. He even tried to get me to fight another kid (which I didn't; I had no issue with the other kid). So, finally, when he was down, I laid into his side with a hard kick. He bolted up and started chasing me. I ran home. I rather felt like a coward. I'm sure the kid hated me for months afterwards too.

I didn't think many things through as a 13 year old.
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,022 IQ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Sword whipping.

I remember that story

I used to snort a lot of things. Chalk pastel, smarties, etc.

I also did what that one guy said and like to lie or exaggerate to sound cool.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
i could write a book on all of the stupid shit i've done in just the last year. i could write a ****ing 'edgy' young adult fiction book series on all of the stupid shit i've done in the last three years.
you're a stone fox
a7xb4d
Oops
306 IQ
I was over at a friend's house with my brother and we put an unopened tin of pilsbury dinner rolls in the microwave. We had to tape the door back on the microwave

I also ate a cockroach covered in bacon bits.....
TSmitty6
In the traphouse
300 IQ
Became disillusioned and went through a conspiracy theory phase.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Gibson_SG_uzr55
DJ SNAAAAKKEEE
4,022 IQ
Quote by TSmitty6
Became disillusioned and went through a conspiracy theory phase.

That reminds me of my conspiracy/anarchist phase.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,700 IQ
Quote by me+yourmom=69
no regrets because of 1 word: YOLO

mfw people say YOLO...

jonathan666666
UG's Boyscout
122 IQ
See my username.
...Yep. That's it. Right there.
EDIT: also, Black jeans, long hair, deth metulz, being generally unhealthy, being weird, and probably many other things.
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Feb 20, 2013,
Mudmen190
Galactic Bounthunterrrrrr
226 IQ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I payed attention in math.

But not in english, apparently.
Joshua Garcia
Lost boy
5,671 IQ
Quote by Mudmen190
But not in english, apparently.

Darnit. You got me good. I'm usually pretty careful about that.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Have anybody went on high lately?
v Smash dat mf
Rawshik
Homophobic Racist
2,276 IQ
To follow the fake drug trend, at my middle school pretty much everyone would crush up smarties and pretend to smoke them. One black dude could blow out the "smoke" through his nose and everyone thought he was so cool. I never did it.

As far as stupid things go...I have no idea. Thinking back on this, I don't think I had a childhood.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
strait jacket
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt
177 IQ
Quote by Rawshik
To follow the fake drug trend, at my middle school pretty much everyone would crush up smarties and pretend to smoke them. One black dude could blow out the "smoke" through his nose and everyone thought he was so cool. I never did it.

As far as stupid things go...I have no idea. Thinking back on this, I don't think I had a childhood.

Why would you PRETEND to take drugs? I mean don't take drugs if you don't wanna but, what's the point of that? EDIT: unless you mean, like 10 year olds in which case

OT: starting smoking when I was 12, that was a really shit decision on my part, as was doing weed when I was 13. Dropping out of high school was also, in retrospect, ill-advised.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Last edited by strait jacket at Feb 21, 2013,
SwaggleyKubrick
Svengali
19 IQ
Quote by strait jacket
Why would you PRETEND to take drugs? I mean don't take drugs if you don't wanna but, what's the point of that?
OT: starting smoking when I was 12, that was a really shit decision on my part, as was doing weed when I was 13. Dropping out of high school was also, in retrospect, ill-advised.

Because in the dumb 13yr old mind you think that by just pretending to do drugs and pretending to be high and shit, it makes you mysterious and rebellious and overall wicked cool... like the second coming of James Dean, and you didn't even really know what that meant.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
noisewall11
342 IQ
There was a girl I probably could have slept/gone out with in high school. Couldn't bring myself to start anything with her though as she really had feelings(both romantic and sexual) for me, and well.. only a certain part of me had certain feelings for her to be completely black and white about it.

I knew I would have just wanted sex out of it, but i'm just not really the type to go around using people. And she was really vulnerable cause her long time BF had just broken up with her months before, so I definatly didn't want to hurt her more.

Little did I know she was one of the last girls I ever could have been with either way for years to come. Ever since around that time, it has been 10x as hard for me to find other girls with a mutual attraction. I really wish that I had just given her a shot because now I've been through 5+ years of being single and deprived. My own fault though, I just got a job in my hometown after HS and didn't go to college.. should have known that would get my "love life" nowhere.

Aidy Damage
Somewhat Damaged
3,785 IQ
Logged in for the first time in years. Had to pretty much delete everything on my profile... Oooohhhh boy...
frankv
Her?
1,674 IQ
^Aidy Damage! No way!

Quote by noisewall11
There was a girl I probably could have slept/gone out with in high school. Couldn't bring myself to start anything with her though as she really had feelings(both romantic and sexual) for me, and well.. only a certain part of me had certain feelings for her to be completely black and white about it.

I knew I would have just wanted sex out of it, but i'm just not really the type to go around using people. And she was really vulnerable cause her long time BF had just broken up with her months before, so I definatly didn't want to hurt her more.

Little did I know she was one of the last girls I ever could have been with either way for years to come. Ever since around that time, it has been 10x as hard for me to find other girls with a mutual attraction. I really wish that I had just given her a shot because now I've been through 5+ years of being single and deprived. My own fault though, I just got a job in my hometown after HS and didn't go to college.. should have known that would get my "love life" nowhere.

I think you should be proud you were so mature back then. Even though you were probably horny as shit back then, you still managed to consider her emotions.

I do regret not capitalising on a couple of girls' interest in me though, but I was into them as well and I just failed to read them even remotely right...