Page 1525 of 1525
H4T3BR33D3R
Hater by Trade EST. 1990s
350 IQ
I have been eating healthierish recently as well. I just am not in the mood for a honking steak or huge portions anymore.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
250 IQ
Ditto that.

Steaks of a size I've eaten in one sitting more than a couple times this year, I've been dividing over 2 meals the past month +. While I would never voluntarily go vegetarian or vegan, I've been eating more veggies overall.

With the weather changing, I'm also going to try to restart my dog-walking routine. They've been losing a little weight, too. Per vet instructions, we've been including more veggies in THEIR diet- they love green beans, peas and carrots (esp. pea & carrot mix). But they're still a bit too chunky for their own good. And they like a good walk.

Or a bad walk, TBH.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue
260 IQ
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Ditto that.

Steaks of a size I've eaten in one sitting more than a couple times this year, I've been dividing over 2 meals the past month +. While I would never voluntarily go vegetarian or vegan, I've been eating more veggies overall.

With the weather changing, I'm also going to try to restart my dog-walking routine. They've been losing a little weight, too. Per vet instructions, we've been including more veggies in THEIR diet- they love green beans, peas and carrots (esp. pea & carrot mix). But they're still a bit too chunky for their own good. And they like a good walk.

Or a bad walk, TBH.

My dog has always been super picky about eating his dry food, so at one point he let himself get so skinny that I started mixing in canned food to entice him to eat.

In place of that, I've been making him homemade food to supplement his dry food. Carrots, celery, spinach, green beans, ground beef, and instant oatmeal cooked together and blended to a paste-y consistency. He absolutely loves it, he's looking healthy, and it's much nicer to his stomach than canned food.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...