vivek9895
10 IQ
please help i am learning guitar for more than 2 year but i am still struggling . i can't change chord quickly my fingers slips while chord change.i can't play barre chord it always buzz .i am getting frustrated all the time . please help thank you
barbuzim1
10 IQ
2 years in not a lot if you play one a week and only for 10min. how long do you practice every day?

If you practice for more than an hour every day & still no results, record a video of yourself practicing a song, with a close-up to your left hand. post it to this thread. there could be several reasons for your problems but with out a closer look it will be hard to give you a good advice.
bburritt1
Sauron Hates EMG's......
30 IQ
Yeah man your still what i call a baby. Dont get to frustrated this stuff takes time. But i agree with barbuzim1 record yourself and post and we can give you some further advice. We aint here to judge but just to help.
The Rig of Joy:
Stiff Amplification Dirthead 20w
Bugera 2x12 Cab
Fender Partscaster Korean Made
Epiphone Prophecy
Washburn Southern Cross 34 of 100
Ibanez TS9,AD9,GCB95, Multi Chorus and TU2
bondmorkret
20 IQ
Bar strength and quick chord changes is a big issue for new guitarists, but stick with it!
Try practicing chord changes with a metronome, and perhaps get a hand strengthener to help with bar strength.